Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

back from vacation...

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

we decided to come home a day early so we could get the rental van back to the company and in good shape. we got in about 12:30 last night. we had a great time staying in the cabin on the lake. it was all wooden including the furniture. wildlife was plentiful. the deer just ran around in your yard and so did the squirrels. we werent able to get phone service or internet where we were and it was good to get a break from it. we went into town and ate out a couple of times and done some shopping. they have so many goodwills down there and we went to one and i racked up on clothes for the grandkids. good brand name stuff like nike, gap, oshkosh and nautica. i also got old navy jeans. we went out on the lake and done some fishing. most of all i enjoyed spending the time with my husband. we had coffee together every morning while the grandkids were still in the bed. i didnt cry any except for when we had to leave and i had to leave my husband. the increase in the wellbutrin  that my dr made seems to be helping. my husband has 19 days until he comes home for good and i cant wait. i will feel so much better.

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I'm so happy you were able to relax and have a great time! He will be home before you know it!

lucy164
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:22 AM

i'm glad you had such a great time.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:57 AM

thank you ladies!

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Sounds like an awesome trip. 19 days isn't that much longer!

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:15 AM

that sounds very peaceful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)