Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning Prayer - July 2

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this

Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.” Acts 2:38-39.

Father, I am grateful for another day in your presence,  grace and standing on Your mercy. Lord I pray for the salvation of my family today and I bind every stubborn distracting spirit that is keeping any of them from abiding in You, hearing, trusting and rejoicing in Your word. Father God draw them closer, stretch out your right hand and heal their unwitting hearts to turn towards a conscious repentance. Use me to act on your word and love that will pierce their hearts dear Father. May I be the salt and the light to shine upon my loved ones and on earth so as they may save themselves from this generation.  I walk by faith knowing your will and plan shall most certainly make a difference in our home and bless our family. As I petition for my family, I also intercede on behalf of all the lost souls in the darkest places of this world.  I declare their salvation before your second coming. In the name of our Savior Christ Jesus. Amen. 

CAFEMOM's, ★¸¸.•*╠╣AVE A GREAT ONE¸.•*¨*★ :)

We Pray for Saving Grace. Ask, Believe and Receive  Everyday Blessings!

Giving Him the Glory,  Lady Bee † 

Prayer Request
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)