Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant keep doing this....

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 13 Replies

I have become extremely stressed out. I am not ovulating, I am not having any kind of period. I want to break down and cry but I know that I have to keep it together. I am a SAHM so I am with our son all day then when my husband comes home from work I am still on "duty". I have asked him for a break when he gets home but I havent been able to have one in quiet a while. I always seem to be taking care of our son and then I have to find time to spend with my husband. I just want to be able to have a relaxing afternoon without being needed. I have tried once to do a spa day and my husband texts me constantly. I worry about if he can handle our son without me.

I cant stop worrying. I had a miscarriage before our son and now if I dont see him in the store while a family member has him I panic, I cant breathe and I think the worst.

I just want to break down and cry, I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to go to the Wine and Spirits store and pick up some drinks and just drink it in a room by myself. I just cant keep this up anymore

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seaturtle1
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM
O momma I am so sorry you have to go through this. I feel your pain just in another way. I to feel like I cannot do life anymore. I also have horrible anxiety. I do not know what to say other than I feel your pain you are not alone.
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM

why dont you plan some time for yourself away from the house and then cut your phone off. your husband is a grown man and he will survive without your help with your son. that is exactly what you need.

coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
That's a good plan except that may make op very nervous and wonder if something's going wrong...maybe?

Quoting lyrick24:

why dont you plan some time for yourself away from the house and then cut your phone off. your husband is a grown man and he will survive without your help with your son. that is exactly what you need.

JRSMOM0621
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I wish I could turn of my phone. Unfortunately I know that he would flip out. I have told him I would like a spa day and he is being a butthead.

Quoting lyrick24:

JRSMOM0621
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Coupon_ash_back you are 100% right. I would go crazy wondering the What If's of life lol

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

That's a good plan except that may make op very nervous and wonder if something's going wrong...maybe?

Quoting lyrick24:

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I understand how you feel. Dh is an offshore paramedic and is gone 6 weeks at a time. That leaves me home all day with the boys (17&11). They don't always get along so get to break up fights and constantly ask for some quiet so I can do school work. So, yes I completely understand.

JRSMOM0621
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Ouch and I thought I had it hard. I couldnt imagine 2 teenage boys with hormones going nuts.

Quoting gonecrazi:

I understand how you feel. Dh is an offshore paramedic and is gone 6 weeks at a time. That leaves me home all day with the boys (17&11). They don't always get along so get to break up fights and constantly ask for some quiet so I can do school work. So, yes I completely understand.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I know how you feel, Iam kind of in the same boat and DH doesn't drive only I do so I have to do all the errands and cart him everywhere. I would like some time off too.  I really think your LO would be fine if your DH or another family member watched them for a few hours so you could get a break. Its sounds like you really need one. And you deserve one too.

JRSMOM0621
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

He actually is thinking about getting a babysitter.. but I honestly dont even know where you would even start. We dont trust my family too much since our son almost went down their basement steps because no one was watching.

Quoting matreshka:

I know how you feel, Iam kind of in the same boat and DH doesn't drive only I do so I have to do all the errands and cart him everywhere. I would like some time off too.  I really think your LO would be fine if your DH or another family member watched them for a few hours so you could get a break. Its sounds like you really need one. And you deserve one too.

dancingthrulife
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM

how old?? call ur mom, family member for help

AMY
BF mama to 4...Ivy-Rose 9 Arwinn 7 Lily-Anna 2 and Clara 10 months old. ~~~~~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)