Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Night Therapy

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

While there are crisis hotlines and suicide hotlines, I think there should be depression hotlines too. I hate when I go to therapy during the day and talk about whatever but my depression is always worst at night time. I just wish there was a place I could call or someone that will do sessions in the night and help me through my issues.

Well since I am typing I might as well get this off my chest. So I have depression right. I am fully aware that I cannot control it or make it disappear. I get so angry with my self because I cannot enjoy the stuff I do in my life. I can literally be sitting in the middle of the happiest place on earth and still be depressed. I want to enjoy doing stuff, everything is like a chore to me and I do it just because I have to. Life should not be this way!!!!!!!!

A mother has to think twice, once for her self and once for her child

Be careful of who you be with, your child's life depends on it

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
peggles78
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish there was something like that too. I guess this forum is the closest we're gonna get.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:07 AM

i know how you feel. i feel the exact same way. its like i can never feel any feelings of excitement. i am just flat. i wish there was something i could do about it.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM

There are warm lines where you can call just tot talk. We have one locally. Scroll through our sticky post on where to get help or check with your local mental health center to see if they have a warm line. 211 might help too.

MommysTimeOut5
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I am so dumb...I work in the social service field and never thought to call 211. Thanks

Quoting matreshka:

There are warm lines where you can call just tot talk. We have one locally. Scroll through our sticky post on where to get help or check with your local mental health center to see if they have a warm line. 211 might help too.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:01 AM

that's what we're here for :-)

lucy164
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:22 AM

for talking with trained counselors call 1 800 273 talk.  not just for suicidal thoughts.  hope it helps you get through the night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)