Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Mid week check in- How is your week so far?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mid week check in- How is your week so far?

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I'm gradulally starting to feel better. No more suicidal ideation which is a big step forward for me.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 4:56 PM

its been awful so far. i have had to deal with my kids stealing my money, taking my carton of cigs. and taking all my personal items out of my room. my one daughter has been so high she dont know where she is and she goes to rehab monday but im tired of dealing with her and the drugs. i am clearing everybody out of my house and reclaiming it. my oldest daughter  just got a call today that she got this trailer she wanted to rent to own so her and her family will be moving out within the week.

bahamamama61
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM
It's been good:) I just talked to my oldest son, for about 2 hours:) He and his wife live about 4 hours away:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucy164
by Peggy on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:35 AM

so far, so good.  i got my hair lightened and i like it.  i got my carpets cleaned.  i got my chest xray over with ( haven't got results yet ).  today i'm getting new glasses.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM

the same daughter that just got out of rehab?

I'm sorry you're still dealing with all this ~ PLEASE get them out of your house so you can have some peace and quiet!

Quoting lyrick24:

its been awful so far. i have had to deal with my kids stealing my money, taking my carton of cigs. and taking all my personal items out of my room. my one daughter has been so high she dont know where she is and she goes to rehab monday but im tired of dealing with her and the drugs. i am clearing everybody out of my house and reclaiming it. my oldest daughter  just got a call today that she got this trailer she wanted to rent to own so her and her family will be moving out within the week.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I am super exhausted and woke up with a little bit of a headache this morning. I'm hoping to take a couple of days off in the next few weeks so maybe I can get some things done and relax. I got a really bad bug bite or something on the back of my leg that is making me uncomfortable.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Quoting matreshka:

I'm gradulally starting to feel better. No more suicidal ideation which is a big step forward for me.

im so glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:26 PM

ok

ghostcat90
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I've had the grumpies...my boss made me eat chocolate lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN