Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Wanting to End it All

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I have always had an issue with depression but it got to its peak in 2011 when my bf and I split up for. I had it under control but then my mom passed. I met a friend an my ex got jealous when our daughter told him about my friend. We are trying to make it work but all I do is cry. I just wanna end it all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lucy164
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:48 AM

i'm sorry about your mom.  too bad about your ex if he's jealous.  he should be able  to get over it for your dd's sake.  don't end it all.  what would your dd do then?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Hope you will get help for depression, things can get better, huggs

3kidz123
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I know the feeling all too well! I'm feeling like that myself today...like the world would just be better off!

Problem is we both know it's not true. You and I both know its our mental illness making us feel this way and that as hard as it is we have to be stronger than it. It's probably not going to be pretty, graceful, or lady like but you can and will make it threw this!

If you have to cry just to get threw the day, so be it. If you have to scream in your pillow, see a theripist 2 times a week, get on some stonger medicine, talk to us here daily or hourly...whatever you need to make it through grant yourself permission and just keep on going. It will get easier, we both know it will...you just need to keep breathing till it does. 

We can do that....you breath, and I'll breath...before you know it you'll be finding reasons to smile!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM

if the relationship is not working and all you do is cry then i would get out of it. its obviously not good for you. you sound like you are suffering from depression. i would make an appt with a therapist and go from there. she might want you to see a dr and get on meds. you dont have to live this way. it doesnt mean that you will be on them forever but  just to get your through this time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)