Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

In a state of shock!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Last weekend I was having a bad morning SO and I was arguing and I called my mom cuz I was so upset! Then, my phone died! So, then I get the knock at the door saying they had a domestic call! I'm like WHAT!!! There's no domestic here we were just arguing and they saud ok! So they lefted! Then, I started getting these nasty texts from my sister saying my SO is beatings and my kids up! I said where the heck did that come from and she said mom told me! I never said that! So, then my sister calls me again acting all nice and wanting to see if she could take my 3 kids to her sons birthday and I told her no not after all the crap u put me through already! Then, came more nasty texts so I ignored then and deleted my whole family from fb then she texts SO nasty texts and then threaten to call cps! So, of course they decided to show up today while I was at work but she told SO that she will be back!

I'm in a state of shock! Why would my own mother do this to me???? She has my whole family believing this story! See, I've always been the black sheep of the family! Never asked my family anything! Their a hole state away!
I lefted my family when I was 17 cuz I was almost raped by my dad and my mom refused to do anything about it cuz she loved his money that was coming in more! My own dad never claimed me as his daughter! Growing up everything was my fault no matter what! I was choked several times by my own dad! My mom never did a thing she just sat there and watched! He never touched my other 2 sisters just me!
My sister would call me drunk and put me down I would hang up crying! My mom never called me unless I did! This could last for months! I just don't understand why I was born into this family that is so mean to me! I'm so sick of it all! I sick of the lies their making! im so discusted with life! I can see then drinking and laughing at me for making me lose my whole family cuz that's the way they are! I just pray everything works out cuz I feel like I'm walking on egg shells wondering if cps is going to take my kids off of me because of lies!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:33 PM

cps can not take your kids if nothing is going on. i would stay away from my family and wouldnt talk to them. you dont need toxic people in your life. cut them all off and see how they feel about that. if they come over dont let them in. if they call dont answer. my mil used to threaten me with that all the time but i was a wonderful mother. she just wanted to torment me so i seperated myself from her. i have very little to do with her to this day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM

When they return, make sure you have food, working electric, running water and beds for all of the kids. If the kids are old enough, they will be questioned. Just be prepared for the line of questioning that may be uncomfortable.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:01 AM

*hugs*

CPS shouldn't be able to take your kids unless there is proof of whatever is being accused.

needtobreath
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Totally agree...cps can't do a thing unless what they are following up on is true. I wouldn't have anything to do with my family if I was you. Dont talk to them AT ALL!!!
deltathree
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM

sorry hun - hugs.  I wouldn't vent to your fam anymore.

rhodaj
by rho on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Wow that sounds like my life. But my mom never called cps on me. To bad you didn't have the text that she threatened to call them on you. You could show them that. That is what my daughter had to do when my grandsons' dad pulled that shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)