• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so alone. I can't deal with this anymore

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 0 Replies

When I felt lonely and anxious, I would shop at thrift stores, garage sales, and the like. I did this for a long time. I bought stuff that I didn't even need. now, my house is a hoarded mess. my bedroom is packed with stuff that makes me anxious every time I get up I have a panic attack. I have all  of this stuff around me, it's so overwhelming and I'm afraid that my living conditions won't change. There's just so much and it's overwhelming me and I don't know what to do. I have isolated myself and I have no friends. I feel like I'm losing my mind, I can't deal with this.I don't go out, no one comes over. I hate when my husband goes to work and I'm home with the kids. I just always feel so isolated and alone with no one to talk to. I think if I didn't come on cm to talk, I would be in a state of panic all day long and that's not good for me or my kids. Life just seems so monotonous.It's a daily struggle. I know I have my kids, but it's not the same as having a friend to talk to. I wish I could just sleep all the time because I hate dealing with all of this stress and anxiety. Our living conditions are horrible and it's all because of me. My husband is getting sick of it and he rarely has anything to do with me. Our marriage is very distant and we haven't been intimate in almost a year. My life has fallen apart. I can't deal with feeling like I'm alone anymore.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)