Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some of you may remember me posting about my niece going into labor and my brother and SIL being to drunk to go to the hospital.

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:54 AM
rho
  • 2 Replies

Well my niece text me on Monday and asked me to take her to the dr. Her appointment is today.So of course I am going to take her and also go to her parenting class with her. So much fun. But I know a lot has changed since I had my kids and I want to see what is new since I have a new grandson.

The reason I am taking her is because as normal her parents are to busy to do it.

I had a psych appointment today for the same time but rescheduled my appointment. I see my thearpist every 2 weeks so it wasn't a big deal. But she wants me to go with her so  can meet the dr that will be in the delivary room with us. Yes us. It will be her boyfriend and me. Not her mom. I feel very honored to have her want me to be part of this exciting event in her life.

The reason she chose me is me and her boyfriend get along great and I am always and will always be there for her. She doesn't want her mom telling her boyfriend that he is a piece of shit and worthless. I have never seen anything in this young man to indicate such a thing. He works and works all the over time he can get. I have told him to go back to school and get his GED so he can get a better job and I would support his dission if he did. 

The only thing I did tell him was that if he passed out during delivery he gets kicked under the bed until it was over with. Which he thought was funny.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM

you're such a good aunt :-)

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:24 PM

im glad she has you to turn to!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)