• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's bothering you today?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

What's bothering you today?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SpiritFortress
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM

The fact that I can't cope with my disorder (dissociative identity disorder). The fact that I'm too tired to do anything but sit here until I get motivated enough to go back to bed for a nap. That I can't get motivated to clean or read a book or write the memoir I was going to write. That I have two of my seven parakeets that insist on fighting with each other and they upset the whole bunch. That our FDA isn't more responsible in making sure we have food that's not genetically modified and that's not full of antibiotics, hormones, pesticides and herbicides. That I'm too lazy to touch up my roots today. Lots bothering me today. 

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM

that im too depressed to take a shower and wash my hair today. that im too tired to do anything but sit in the chair or lay in my bed. that i feel dehydrated because im not drinking enough water but i am about to change that.

Izsarejman
by Kim on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Summer vacation
The fact that military payday happened on the 12 of a 31 day month and I have to stretch so little into another week.
My guinea pig is dying.
It's too hot to do anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Struggeling with med choices today and what to do with my panic attacks to get them undercontrol so I can have a life. The med's scare me to death and the side affects are awful. I am so sick of the what if's what should I do what should I not do. I hate med's every time I try them they are awful. I hate panic attacks they are awful My head is going nuts what should I do UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM

My 17 yo son who has become a pain in my butt. He is really a good kid, but lately he is feeling his oats and he's driving me crazy.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I have a list of things to do and I don't feel like doing them! It's hot outside and I'm tired lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM
My astranged mother is texting me. I haven't seen her in 10 years, and I haven't spoken to her in over a year. She's saying no one care about her and no one would care if she's gone, including me. It's bringing me down. I have an anxiety disorder and thus isn't something I'm ready to face. I'm sad...I'm anxious... I don't know what to do. I don't wish to talk to her but I don't want her to hurt herself either.: /
lucy164
by Peggy on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:19 AM

i feel like i'm getting bronchitis.  i'm worried about leaving a fan on all night at a place i was yesterday.  i'm happy, though, because the weather has changed from weeks of heat and high humidity to cool and dry today.  i have a pretty busy day ahead, so that's good.

boshs1andonly
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I was supposed to sleep in today but of course it's the one day I woke up without an alarm. I have a lot to do, and the laundry piling up is really starting to bug me, but things have been crazy. I tried a new work schedule so that I can spend more time with dh and dd, and I still end up working because there's a lot going on. I have to take pills to get to sleep but then it's hard to wake up :( so I have to decide between oversleeping or not getting enough sleep. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)