Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I'm Back On Prozac

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

My anxiety and panic attacks got the best of me. I thought I could deal with my panic attacks without medication, but  I can't. I contacted my doctor and I started Prozac again today.Please pray for me and wish me luck this time around. I'll keep you posted about how I'm doing.

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

prayers coming  your way.

redi4change
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Quoting lyrick24:

prayers coming  your way.

Thanks lyrick:)
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Praying for you..

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I hope everything goes well for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandaboo99
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Firstly, that rhymed :) Secondly Im on 80mg a day accompanied by clonazepam, and So far Its going very well (knock wood) Prayers for you and thoughts!! sometimes it takes a minute to kick in so dont worry if a week goes by and you feel the same. XO momma!! message me any time!!!!

redi4change
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Hi everybody. Today is day 4 since I started 20mg of Prozac. I haven't been doing too good. I'm feeling very anxious and extremely tired. For the past couple of nights, I woke up several times feeling anxious. I would wake up, stay up for awhile and go back to sleep. This happened 4 times Friday night and last night too. I slept a lot yesterday. I hope I'm not as tired today because I can't just sleep all the time when I have to take care of my children. Luckily it's the weekend and my husband can care for them. All in all, I'm praying that I will feel some relief very soon. I will keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers:)

iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I think your body is adjusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)