Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Looking good

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am going to find me something really nice to wear, do my hair, and put a little makeup on! I find this puts me in a good mood and I feel better! (Sometimes I don't even go anywhere I just walk around the house modeling lol.☺ ) πŸ’ƒπŸ’…πŸ’†πŸ‘ πŸ’„
~look good , Feel good~
I plan on going to the mall for a bit and walk around, get some frozen yogurt, and clearance shop (all favorite things to do when I'm stressed, and actually makes me feel good)

Taking time for myself today!!!!!!!😘😎

What are some things that makes you feel good/stress reliever?

What are you doing for yourself today?
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

sounds like a great day :-)

I'm on a kick right now of making jewelry, so that helps me feel good. I also enjoy gardening, I love seeing my hard work pay off.

Today I am working, so that's not very exciting lol

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a good plan, "looking good, feeling great!" I have therapy today so that's what I'll be doing for myself.

Letha
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I worked this morning! I have to take my daughter to the eye doctors I'm worried about her eyes! She 4 and she has to see a special eye doctor I just hope everything is ok!
I hardly get to do things that I enjoy! I'm always busy doing something.
zboys
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I bought myself a small pack of donuts and ate them all in two sittings.  They were yummy.

Biggirl735
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

today i dyed my roots and wore earings...it made a difference!

elwalters77
by Erica on Aug. 24, 2013 at 12:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Good for you! I need to do that more often.
biznessmommy1
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM
It gets hard when you're always taking care/worried about others... You forget about 'self'! I've always done this(working several jobs at a time, trying to start a business, full time student, mom, wife, taking care of my mom,and my siblings) and just doing things for people when I should've been doing more for my self !!! I think this is why I've had so many health issues!!

After I had surgery a few months back , I had an epiphany ! So I've been working on a new better than ever version of me!!!😘
Taking time for myself even when/if nobody else takes time for me!! I started trying to workout(though this has declined over the last few weeks smh) The local grocery has pretty flowers and they always have a sale so i buy a few and put them all over the house. (even in my kids room lol ) Ive also been buying more things for myself(when I used to go shopping my daughter and my husband or niece and nephew would end up with things and I will have bought maybe just a few things or nothing at all for myself) I love nailpolish and makeup so now I have collections of them and a mini nailshop I made for me in a small space in the kitchen! Just bought me some books(love to read)

It's small things that make a big difference!!

I have to take care of me, love me, be there for me even if no one else does!

Quoting elwalters77:

Good for you! I need to do that more often.

biznessmommy1
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM
My daughter had to see a special eye doctor when she was young as well ...she had corrective laser surgery though and she currently wears glasses (but never wears them,breaks them, loses them, etc)

Quoting Letha:

I worked this morning! I have to take my daughter to the eye doctors I'm worried about her eyes! She 4 and she has to see a special eye doctor I just hope everything is ok!

I hardly get to do things that I enjoy! I'm always busy doing something.

biznessmommy1
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I love gardening as well :) for some reason flowers and plants relaxes me somewhat! I didn't get the chance to plant anything this yearπŸ˜” . What kind of flowers or plants do you have? Also, I would love to see some of your jewelry !πŸ˜ƒ (I love jewelry)

Quoting leahbeah143:

sounds like a great day :-)

I'm on a kick right now of making jewelry, so that helps me feel good. I also enjoy gardening, I love seeing my hard work pay off.

Today I am working, so that's not very exciting lol

captainjack
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Good for you we all need this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)