Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

depressed

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 12 Replies
I'm so depressed, can't stop crying, I just feel like a waste of space... Don't know if its the hormones, but I feel broken hearted...
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM
are you seeing a dr or taking meds for your depression? if not, I would make an apt. you don't have to live this way.
hersbad
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM
What is wrong? Why can't you stop crying?
Rampgirl04
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Hey girl if you need support we are here for ya. I know all to well how bad Depression can be. Don't give up, call a help line if you need to and be surrounded with as much as support as possible

Coline
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM

nope aking no meds and have no support, in my family its almoast taboo to have depression, ive been struggeling since I was 15.

Coline
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I just feel that it would be better if I weren't here, but I keep on going for my son. I feel like a failure, I don't pitty my self at all but because of my child hood memories and everything that happened back then, its that that makes me not wanna breathe.

Coline
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:08 AM

in my family its taboo... my hubby dont't know what deppression is and I dont think he wants to know. the constant I wanna die keeps poppin up, but my son is the reason I keep on going

Coline
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I was 8 when my mom passed away, I then stayed with my grandpa and grandma, my sister is 4 years older than me and we were constantly fighting, my grandma would purposely take her side and beat me, my "father" put me in a bording school when I was 12, I saw him 2 times after that and one weekend my grandfather came to pick me up for the weekend, my grandpa just told me your "father" dont want you anymore. my grandma was always picking on me, even told me she is praying that I could just go away because I'm making her life a living hell, and she wishes my sister could be here. and thats just a drop in a bath tub, every one I ever stayed at threw me away like I was garbage. my grandpa was always there when I needed some one, he is my rock and my angel, if it werent for him I had no where to go!!! sorry for the spelling. Ive been struggeling with depression since age 15. the thing that keeps me going is my son, some days are pitch black and others are ok.  

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I would definitely recommend going to therapy to work on the trauma from your past. things like that have a way of really affecting us later on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joeannaanthony
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Try and analyse the whole issue.You may be feeling depressed for no specific reason.Crying is not going to help you in any way so do not feel sad and try and look for the right reason for this depression.Once you find the reason you will be able to tackle the issue better.Also try and keep yourself busy with things you enjoy to do,this will take your mind off you worries and you will be less depressed

captainjack
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Call your dr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)