Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still sad...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

well i havnt been on here in a while... as i last said i was looking for a job and guess what... i now got on i will be working in the walmart deli! thank you foreveryone that said i could do it!! but..... im still not happy.. im still really sad.. why??? same sh*t different day! today hubby said that his friend was bragging to him that his girl friend works out with him and is even dieting with him! and he throws it in my face!! like really.. that made me feel so freaking low i didnt think i could get any lower then i have been.. i was happy that i got the job but my mil just had to ruin it for me!! she always starts fights between my husband and i i swear she is trying to ruin our marriage!! she wants us to seperate!! and he always has to be right i am always wrong!! and then he has the balls to say that im going to cheat on him with another man at my new job... like wtf!! i have never once put my hands on another man. the only time i did was when we were trying for a kid!! and i still cried over it for hours cause i felt as if i was a skank.. and the hole time my husband was there watching.. he had to keep me from crying in the middle of it all.. im so heart broken!! and i told him i want some one to take care of me for once cause all my life i have takin care of other people never thinking about me!! and im talking like want to hold me and listen to what i have to say and how i feel with out critsizing everything i say or trying to say what i feel is wrong... and all he said was i take care of you.. i buy you stuff all the time... =::( thats not what im talking about.. i want to be able to look him in his eyes and see the love he has for me not how long till he punches me and tells me to bark like a dam dog!!! and if you read this.. im sorry i dont want to sound rude or anything but please do NOT tell me to leave my husband. i cant stand hearing that right now and it will not help me in any way i just wanted to post and tell someone how i feel since this is the only way people will hear me... im to the point where i am ready to give up on life.. on everything and say f*ck it all.. im done!! i know that if i were to leave him or him leave me he will NEVER find another woman that puts up with his sh*t like i do!! no woman will be so stupid like me as to give my love to someone who has no respect for me... thats all i have to keep my head from falling to the floor

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:09 AM

i know you said not to tell you to leave him but if he is punching you you dont need to put up with that not to mention he is not giving you what you need emotionally. as far as his mother goes you need to stay away from her. i had to do the same with my mil.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I agree, if he is abusing you you need to leave. You deserve better than that.  (((Hugs)))

oscarsmom70
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I'm really concerned that you mentioned being ready to give up on life and my heart was breaking as I read your post.  Your emotions seem to jump off the screen . . .

Please reach out for help locally right away - maybe a pastor, counselor or medical professional would be in a position to offer support?

If that is not an option, I know that Focus on the Family has a staff of licensed counselors available by phone (at no cost to you).  You can call them at 1-855-771-4357, Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 8 PM (MT). 

Praying for you to find strength, courage and wisdom as you move forward!

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)