Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Unbelievable!

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 24 Replies
I post things here to vent and get validation, understanding and support. I'm done. Someone took what I said in a vent about my husband hurting my feelings and went to the trouble of creating an anonymous facebook account and messaged him with what I said. No matter what the intentions were it wasn't worth what I am now dealing with because it is not good. I'm shocked and appalled that my vents to the girls were used in this manner. I will need to find another outlet and someone i can trust to confide in. This is very upsetting and I'm considering leaving cafemom after 7 years over this! And I don't feel I can trust anyone any more.
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:15 AM

that is terrible! i am so sorry!

lucy164
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

i do not like facebook.  i do not like people who would be sneaky and invade someone's privacy and be mean enough to try to sabotage someone's marriage.   i wouldn't blame it on cafemom just because one of it's members is so offensive.  how did this person know who your husband is and how to contact him?

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:32 AM

That's awful! I'm so sorry that happened to you :(

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:34 AM

That's so messed up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM
That's awful! That someone did that to you! I guess their life is perfect!
KimmyShaw
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW!

So, do you know this person then? If not, how did this person know your husbands name enough to find him on facebook?

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow, that bullshi*!!!

imissmydad51
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow! This person is vandictive! sorry but it is true. I wouldn't trust anyone on the internet either. Some people love the drama. Don't leave Cafemom. Just get a new account. We here are friends and care about one another. Or at least that is what I believe. Know you are not alone and we care. Just ignore the people who cause more drama they have nothing better to do than to ruin others lives because they are miserable. HUGS!

zboys
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

How awful!  So sorry this happened.  What about posting anonymously in the future? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow talk about having no life!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)