Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I hate people today

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

I really do hate some people today. One of my ex-bosses is being totally rude and nasty for no reason. I realize we didn't part on the best of terms but I had to do what was best for my health and my family. Having asthma attacks daily and coming home and not being able to pick up my kids just wasn't working for me. Since I left the company she has been pretty rude and even ignoring phone calls and text messages when I was trying to get ahold of her to so she could fill out paper work from DES to let them know I was no longer working for her. I finally had to go by her house and drop off the paper work, and she could not have been more rude to me then either. GAH!!

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Sorry you had to deal with a douche today.

lexismom90
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Thanks! Now I am feeling victorious though!! Turns out what she did ended up HELPING me in the long run not HURTING me!! So I won anyway!! HELL YEAH!

Quoting matreshka:

mikala76
by Michelle on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Good for you!!

Quoting lexismom90:

Thanks! Now I am feeling victorious though!! Turns out what she did ended up HELPING me in the long run not HURTING me!! So I won anyway!! HELL YEAH!

Quoting matreshka:

What doesn't kill me can only make me stronger
marney.p
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:10 AM

how

confused

lexismom90
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM

She told DES that I was self employed and started my own company. She thought it was going to hurt me because I was going to be making more money now. But it ended up helping me that she notified them because now I can get 40% of all of my start up and business costs back.

Quoting marney.p:

how

confused

Alabamachick
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:01 AM

ugh people today

rhodaj
by rho on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry that happened to you,  I have those days also were I hate people but this a lady that is in a leadership postion and needs to respect others and do her job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)