Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I miss my sister so very much, and my brother in law..

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 11 Replies

Photo: for more poems by john f connor click link below 
https://www.facebook.com/johnconnor1964

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucy164
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM

What happened?  Did they pass away?  I'm so sorry if that happened.

Alabamachick
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

My brother in law passed away 5-26-12 of a heat stroke taking to much medicine drinking beer and it cause a heat stroke.. My sister passed away 13 months later on 6-13-13 from complications. She was 36 thinking she was going through the change when she had her first child. She had diabeties, fiberalgy, conjestive heart failure, and really bad asthma. When Zoey was a six months old she went on oxygen. She had a really hard time. She wanted to be well she wanted to do more but she just wasn't strong enough. There in heaven now looking down being our guardian angels but it doesn't mean it's easy.

Alabamachick
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Thank you for your condolences

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Its not easy, but you shared some good quote that I hope give you comfort. Have you ever done any grief counseling. I lost my bff to suicide almost 4 years ago and some days them memories are so hard to deal with. I talk to my therapist about it and that helps get me through. ((((Hugs)))

Quoting Alabamachick:

My brother in law passed away 5-26-12 of a heat stroke taking to much medicine drinking beer and it cause a heat stroke.. My sister passed away 13 months later on 6-13-13 from complications. She was 36 thinking she was going through the change when she had her first child. She had diabeties, fiberalgy, conjestive heart failure, and really bad asthma. When Zoey was a six months old she went on oxygen. She had a really hard time. She wanted to be well she wanted to do more but she just wasn't strong enough. There in heaven now looking down being our guardian angels but it doesn't mean it's easy.

Alabamachick
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I've actually been thinking about checking into it. I haven't done much for myself in a while sounds kind of silly huh? You see my dad is a very heavy man and doesn't get around very well.. When he is up he's in a wheel chair and my mom's had 2 strokes which gave her a anxiety of going outside the home. So I haven't left Zoey but a few times since Sarah passed away.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

we're here for you when you can pop on.

Quoting Alabamachick:

I've actually been thinking about checking into it. I haven't done much for myself in a while sounds kind of silly huh? You see my dad is a very heavy man and doesn't get around very well.. When he is up he's in a wheel chair and my mom's had 2 strokes which gave her a anxiety of going outside the home. So I haven't left Zoey but a few times since Sarah passed away.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

dancingthrulife
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm soo soo sorry for your lost.. yes do seek grief groups..and you took in your sister's child..how amazing..i only pray my brother and his wife would do the same..i dont think so. praying the great mothers sees you and your sorrow and helps you along..embarrassedis there anyway a visiting nursing can come help ur parents out..its enough to have your sister's child..at least twice a week or how ever much you need to ease the stress from u..im sure they need you, but............

Quoting Alabamachick:

AMY
BF mama to 4...Ivy-Rose 9 Arwinn 7 Lily-Anna 2 and Clara 12 months old. ~~~~~
Alabamachick
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 5:45 PM

mom's able to do for herself.. she helps me

dancingthrulife
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:27 PM

ok..but its still laot for you now..please check in to vma help for him..

Quoting Alabamachick:

mom's able to do for herself.. she helps me

AMY
BF mama to 4...Ivy-Rose 9 Arwinn 7 Lily-Anna 2 and Clara 12 months old. ~~~~~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)