Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you like to have a morning chat in this thread this morning?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:42 AM
rho
  • 21 Replies

I thought we could have our coffee or tea or whatever and have a nice chat in the mornings. We can chat about anything. 

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rhodaj
by rho on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Good morning. How are things this morning so far?

I've been up since 430 and I am doing good so far.

lucy164
by Peggy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Hi Rho,  I'm doing good so far.  It's 7:50 am in Boston.  Where do you live?

rhodaj
by rho on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Hi it is 750 here too. I am in Ohio.

Quoting lucy164:

Hi Rho,  I'm doing good so far.  It's 7:50 am in Boston.  Where do you live?

BNC1100
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Good morning ladies, It is 7:58 am and I am feeling a bit anxious this morning for some reason. The kids are on a late start today so I still have one of them here for the next half hour, I have been up off and on all night .

rhodaj
by rho on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Good Morning. I'm sorry you are feeling anxious this morning. Maybe its because of the kids having a late start. A change in my routine causes me to be anxious

Quoting BNC1100:

Good morning ladies, It is 7:58 am and I am feeling a bit anxious this morning for some reason. The kids are on a late start today so I still have one of them here for the next half hour, I have been up off and on all night .

BNC1100
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:13 AM

It is possible, I also have my therapy appointment this afternoon , and plus my hubby and I kinda got into it a bit last night over stupid cafe mom, I tell him some of the posts that cause so much controversy and was talking about one where the wife was thinking about cheating and it caused a whole argument over what is considered cheating etc. It was a pointless argument but it didnt make me feel any better about him lol. He can not communicate  very well and I took what he was TRYING to say way wrong. But it made me question If I really knew who my husband is or not.

Then I already couldnt sleep and then hubby kept getting onto the dog all night long because he wont stop chewing himself, so I was up and down all night .Fun Fun

This morning I get up and let the stupid dog out and he goes out uses the bathroom , comes in and uses it again, I let him back out and he goes again. ugh

Quoting rhodaj:

Good Morning. I'm sorry you are feeling anxious this morning. Maybe its because of the kids having a late start. A change in my routine causes me to be anxious

Quoting BNC1100:

rhodaj
by rho on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:19 AM

All of that would make anyone anxious. I know my anxiety is because my hubby has been home all week on vacation and hasn't moved from the couch. That means I can't get my stuff done and when we went to WalMart last night he acted like a 2 year because he didn't get a bread maker. I told him it would be something that would never be used and I have no place to put it in my kitchen. So he pouted while we was grocery shopping. It sounds like it is PMS week for men. 

Quoting BNC1100:

It is possible, I also have my therapy appointment this afternoon , and plus my hubby and I kinda got into it a bit last night over stupid cafe mom, I tell him some of the posts that cause so much controversy and was talking about one where the wife was thinking about cheating and it caused a whole argument over what is considered cheating etc. It was a pointless argument but it didnt make me feel any better about him lol. He can not communicate  very well and I took what he was TRYING to say way wrong. But it made me question If I really knew who my husband is or not.

Then I already couldnt sleep and then hubby kept getting onto the dog all night long because he wont stop chewing himself, so I was up and down all night .Fun Fun

This morning I get up and let the stupid dog out and he goes out uses the bathroom , comes in and uses it again, I let him back out and he goes again. ugh

Quoting rhodaj:

Quoting BNC1100:

BNC1100
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Mine acts like a 2 year old everyday. I love him to peices but man. It gets on my nerves anytime my husband is home for long periods like that too.

Quoting rhodaj:

All of that would make anyone anxious. I know my anxiety is because my hubby has been home all week on vacation and hasn't moved from the couch. That means I can't get my stuff done and when we went to WalMart last night he acted like a 2 year because he didn't get a bread maker. I told him it would be something that would never be used and I have no place to put it in my kitchen. So he pouted while we was grocery shopping. It sounds like it is PMS week for men. 

Quoting BNC1100:

Quoting rhodaj:

Quoting BNC1100:

matreshka
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Hi everyone. It's 830 here. I have my psych doc appt today and I'm nervous because I've been cycling again and I think she'll want to do a med change again.

rhodaj
by rho on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I know the feeling. Mine will soon be home all the time due to him taking a buyout at work. So I hope he finds another job quickly. We have been married for almost 30 years and after more then a few days I want him to go do something. If it was warm enough I would tell him to go fishing.

Quoting BNC1100:

Mine acts like a 2 year old everyday. I love him to peices but man. It gets on my nerves anytime my husband is home for long periods like that too.

Quoting rhodaj:

Quoting BNC1100:

Quoting rhodaj:

Quoting BNC1100:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)