Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

FML

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

Just how I feel today...yesterday we found out that our child services investigation is being determined founded, that we are being charged with neglect and have to go to court, that child services will be visiting 2 times a month for the next 6-12 months and I will have court ordered therepy. I saw the theripist today and let me just say how much I hate therepy!

My past is a freakin nightmare and there's nothing worse than beating dead horses for an hour each week. I have so many people checking up on me and joey I could scream, and its all because my mother called dcyf the day after he was born and I have a history of ppd. Oh and they even told me we are doing great with joey but a neglect charge is the only way they can keep our case open and they want it open to see if I get ppd. Once the time frame for ppd has passed they'll go.

Did I mention FML? Oh and if one more person tells me to look on the brightside...uhg!

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BNC1100
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I wont say look at the bright side because there is no brightside to dealing with those people. hopefully they will leave you alone soon. I hate that they just impose themselves in peoples lives like that. *Hugs*

zboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM

fml?

3kidz123
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM

fuck my life. lol

Quoting zboys:

fml?

leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

*hugs*

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM
It can be hard to deal with those people. My daughter just went through that and lost her kids. Now she has to do a year of rehab before she can get them back. I hate the way it makes you feel when they just pop up.I hope this is over soon for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)