Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Just introducing myself

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  • 12 Replies
I am new to cm and this group. I am a mom of 2 boys ages 13 and 7. My husband is a school bus driver and I work from home. I am a beauty consultant, for Pink Papaya Beauty/Spa products. This has been a really rough year for me, in Feb I lost my mother and in July my 13 yr old decided he wanted to live w/his bio-dad and he has completely shut me out of his life.
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome to the group! I'm Ashleigh. I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now, you've come to the right place though, this is a great group of supportive women.

PinkBeauty001
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Hello, Ashleigh & Thank you :)

Quoting ashleighmama:

Hello and welcome to the group! I'm Ashleigh. I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now, you've come to the right place though, this is a great group of supportive women.

Rosebud333776
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome and i am sorry for the hard times that you have been through.
BNC1100
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and Welcome to the group.

txcountrymama
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! Im Kelsie. This is a wonderful group with some very wise women who have gone through everything and have awesome advice. Glad to have you!

zboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome, PinkBeauty!  I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing and also that your son has shut you out.  HUGS

leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:02 PM

*hugs*

welcome to the group! I have fears of my daughter's dad trying to turn her against me.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! I'm sorry about the loss of your mother and the problems you are having with your son. Maybe he will come around.
PinkBeauty001
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Thanks for the hugs...I pray that it doesnt happen to you... no mom should ever has to go through this...

Quoting leahbeah143:

*hugs*

welcome to the group! I have fears of my daughter's dad trying to turn her against me.

PinkBeauty001
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Last night was my weekly 2 hour visit w/ my son and they didnt show up. (it is ordered that we meet at the police dept, because all the trouble my x and his wife have caused) I talked to my lawyer today and she said that his lawyer told her that my son was having some emotion problems because he didnt want to see me, so that is why they didnt bring him and they will not be bringing him tonight for my weekend viist either. My lawyer told his lawyer that "the chips will fall if they go against the court papers one more time!" So needless to say today has been a bad day for me..I am still in my pj's just because I dont feel like getting dressed (my monthly visitor could have a lil to do with that too) and I havent ate anything either...just dont feel like it..? My lawyer did say that my son has a consulting appt set up for Monday at 1 and she wants me to go so that my x doesnt set the tone...it is important that the child set the tone not the father or evil step mom.

Thank you again for the warm welcomes, I am glad to be here! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN