Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Support and help...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Hi everyone. I need your help. I'm having a hard time in my life right now. OK first of all Idont know if what I'm feeling is postpartum depression or depression or something else. Im pregnant, totally happy about it. I live at home with my parents but suppose to be moving with a aunt to be more comfortable for the baby and myself. But all I want to do is lay around and sleep. I work and go to school so I'm not lazy its just when I start think about all and what I need to do I want to stay in bed even more. My thoughts are all over the place also and it's hard to have any emotion and its hard to concentrate. Help and advice is appreciated. I just want to be normal again. :( And has anyone experienced this???
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:10 PM

To me, it just sounds like good ol' fashioned pregnancy symptoms. Good luck mama, we are here for you. Hugs!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Its probably just pregnancy hormones. If things are getting confusing to you make a life st of the things you want to do or what yo.u want and mark them off as you go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Thanks! feel better if that's what it is. I'm trying to stay strong N I will. Have any of u experienced that?
leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I would guess pregnancy hormones, but if you're concerned, let your doctor know how you're feeling.

*hugs*

BNC1100
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM

You have alot on your plate and I agree with ashleigh , it sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me as well.

Serenitymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:41 PM

When your pregnant, you'll have up and down days. If it starts getting to where it's litterally every day for the next few months, you may want to get some assistance as soon as possible, and let your doctor know as well. When I was pregnant, I had the same problem and I was under a lot of stress as well. Post partum depression I was angry and snappy a lot which I eventually calmed back down to just regular depression. Eat healthy and exercise helps a lot. Even just a visit out in nature, and dont forget to take breaks for yourself!

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Pregnancy is a rollercoaster. I can see how getting ready to a move would cause anxiety. Try to take one thing at a time. You'll get through this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laceyblood
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:27 AM

It like you are just so overwhelmed, pregnant, work and school is a lot to deal with, not to mention all of the feelings and different hormone phases that come right along with pregnancy, what you need is a spa day! lol There are a LOT of times where I KNOW I have to do something or something has to be done, but the motivation just isn't there, you are dealing with a lot, just never forget to take time out for yourself as well.. I know I have had MANY issues with that.. You may be in school and have a job, and pregnant, but the mama needs some down time too! It could also be your body just saying.. alright I gotta slooow down a little bit, just make sure you have time to be YOU, and never forget to take those deep breaths! 

lucy164
by Peggy on Oct. 21, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I never had PPD but what they called the "baby blues".  It went away fast.  I hope you feel better soon.

B3autiful_Hat3
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:08 PM

HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)