Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Mid week check- How's your week so far?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mid week check- How's your week so far?

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
granitegal
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

My week is going by quickly-- thank goodness.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:27 PM
my week has been bad. I'm caught in a depressive cycle but I have therapy tomorrow and I'm going to ask about going to php
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momwriter
Do not go where the path may lead; instead go where there is no path and leave a trail,,,Ralph Waldo Emerson
Today at 10:00 AM
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Not so great. I'm super-fatigued and dr switched up my meds and so far just more tired...and getting my period. Really need a good night's sleep; felt a little better after one I had the other night. Last night was restless w/ weird dreams. Ugh.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I wasn't feeling great yesterday, but today has been a better day :-)

B3autiful_Hat3
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Okay, can't complain.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Its been boring but my husband is off Friday and we are going thrift shopping.
Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:20 PM

My week seems to be good. I am happy because last weekend I got to see my son and godson who came home for Fall break, so it carried into this week and I'm in a bit better mood.  I also had a nice weekend with my bf visiting with me too.  So I'm still thinking about the good times shared over last weekend. 

I'm working harder on not discounting all the things I do right at home, like getting housework finished, taking good care of my pets, unpacking more boxes from my move. 

I am still stuggling with a lot of situational depression, which is a challenge. But when you try your best with tough situations and you find there's nothing more to do at the time or it's out of your hands, it's time to just let go and live one day at a time and one momment at a time. Also not clump all your problems together and then worry about them. It's just not gonna do anything good for you but make one more depressed. So for me I'm struggling to "turn off" the worry and "let go."

zboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:46 PM
2 moms liked this

I hear you regarding your last paragraph.  I, like you, am working on not worrying and letting go of things that are out of my control.

Quoting Seashell77:

My week seems to be good. I am happy because last weekend I got to see my son and godson who came home for Fall break, so it carried into this week and I'm in a bit better mood.  I also had a nice weekend with my bf visiting with me too.  So I'm still thinking about the good times shared over last weekend. 

I'm working harder on not discounting all the things I do right at home, like getting housework finished, taking good care of my pets, unpacking more boxes from my move. 

I am still stuggling with a lot of situational depression, which is a challenge. But when you try your best with tough situations and you find there's nothing more to do at the time or it's out of your hands, it's time to just let go and live one day at a time and one momment at a time. Also not clump all your problems together and then worry about them. It's just not gonna do anything good for you but make one more depressed. So for me I'm struggling to "turn off" the worry and "let go."

zboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I worked Monday, Tuesday and today.  Now I have four days off, thank goodness.  : )

MayBeeIAm
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Awesome!!!! I have a stretch of three days-Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and then Friday off! And it's actually a day off because I don't have school this Friday : )

I know I can make it through today : )

Enjoy your time off!

Quoting zboys:I worked Monday, Tuesday and today.  Now I have four days off, thank goodness.  : )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN