Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whirlwind of emotions

Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Yesterday was a day full of emotions. I went to work like normal, did excedingly well in sales, my husband did well too! A major change for him!

Then after work I got on facebook to see why one of my friends was not at work and i found out she had a dr apt to find out how far pregnant she was, well at the ultrasound they couldnt find anything. So they told her she lost the baby. I commented on her status that i was so sorry for her loss and that i know what pain she is going through seeing as ive lost 4 myself with no living children. I told her also that if i could be of a listening ear im here and that i wish i could give her a hug.

Then a huge relief set in, i was shocked that it even crossed my mind but now i dont have to see the reminder of i lost mine by her showing off the ultra pics or heartbeat sounds. I was supposed to be 22 weeks. Im still greiving. I know i am not over it yet. She is the type that rubbed the pregnancy in my face. I broke down at work several times because of it. I feel horrible and i am completely heartbroken for her because i know the pain. She has a beautiful son to go home to everyday.

Then after i found that out i got an email letting us know we were accepted to be foster parents! Finally my dream of being a "parent" has happened! We chose this route because i have unexplained infertility. We start classes in feb! Well i got a post on my fb status saying how dare you post such happy news after your friend lost her baby. Thats rude. I was floored, i didnt reply but i cried. This has been my dream for the last 3 years.

Anyway, its kinda a vent but seriously? My body is on such a roller coaster im not sure what today brings.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)