Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Yabbbadabbbadoooo!!!

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
It's Friday ladies!

Even though I DO have to work tomorrow and I have to be at school in an hour, I'm taking back my old Friday attitude. That is, I celebrate Friday no matter what! Just because it is!

Im thinking of going to lunch at my favorite buffet or see The Butler with my mom at the dollar theater, which, btw, was very good. I've seen it once but she hasn't soooo.

What are your plans today? Hugs!
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DFWmama
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM

It's supposed to be nice so hopefully my kiddos and I can be outside this weekend. 

lucy164
by Peggy on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM

zip a dee do dah.  i don't have plans yet.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM

sounds good - have fun!  no plans yet here....

MayBeeIAm
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:38 PM
That sounds great, enjoy!

Quoting DFWmama:

It's supposed to be nice so hopefully my kiddos and I can be outside this weekend. 

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Ran errands and now I'm hanging out here.

Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I had to smile OP when you said " Yabbadabbadoooo", for it brings back nice childhood memories of watching re runs of The Flinestones on UHF TV. That was one of my favorite shows !

About what you said making Fridays special..... I like that idea. Good for you girl !  I hope you enjoyed that lunch buffet and have a really nice time out with your mom watching a movie. Sounds like a great Friday !

As for me, I had a quiet day, catching up with a friend on the phone and keeping company with my fur babies, doing a few chores. I'm looking forward to having dinner with my bf tonight and enjoying time together. 

MayBeeIAm
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Sounds sweet. Have a good time.

Quoting Seashell77:

I had to smile OP when you said " Yabbadabbadoooo", for it brings back nice childhood memories of watching re runs of The Flinestones on UHF TV. That was one of my favorite shows !

About what you said making Fridays special..... I like that idea. Good for you girl !  I hope you enjoyed that lunch buffet and have a really nice time out with your mom watching a movie. Sounds like a great Friday !

As for me, I had a quiet day, catching up with a friend on the phone and keeping company with my fur babies, doing a few chores. I'm looking forward to having dinner with my bf tonight and enjoying time together. 

luvmia
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I bought myself a satin scarf, a personal pan pizza and a hour massage. I feel great

pamk5641
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:27 AM

I went to lunch by myself which is my favorite thing to do when my boys are in school.  Then I went shopping and came home and started to clean up a little.  When my boys got home from school I ordered pizza and we had a nice night. 

They have a 1/2 day on Tuesday and I think we will go to a buffet and then to the movies. 

Enjoy your weekend.

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I ordered dinner out last night-chicken sandwhiches from Domino's. It was cheaper than buying a pizza! My daughter & I really enjoyed them plus the parmesan bites we bought. Today is grocery shopping for the month.Yuck I hate that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN