Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to exist anymore!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 27 Replies
I'm tire of everything. The stupid everyday fight. I won't do anything crazy but it's how I feel. That I want out.
My whole life has been one thing after the other. And when I thought it ended, it was like a pause in the road just to make it worse.

From my parents, siblings, my adult child, former friends, to my ex husband, his family. Is never ending!

How do I make it all go away!
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rhodaj
by rho on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. But I do know how you feel. It's like taking one step forward and 3 steps backwards 

momwriter
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel. I've suffered with depression for a long time and it makes everything suck. Fortunately, right now things aren't too bad. I highly recommend talking to a therapist. I'm on anti-depressants and am not ok without them.

rhodaj
by rho on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry I just noticed you are new to the group and I would like to welcome you.

flika
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Thank you

Quoting rhodaj:

Sorry I just noticed you are new to the group and I would like to welcome you.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

tackle one obstacle at a time. think of the things that are causing you stress and get them out of your life. i even had to put my grown kids out the door but it has been much more peaceful.

mrsary
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG I understand completely! So tired of this battle.
flika
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM
It is exhausting!

Quoting mrsary: OMG I understand completely! So tired of this battle.
mrsary
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
It feels like having kids full time makes my depression even worse! It would be nice to have shared custody or at least weekend visits for their dad.

Quoting flika: It is exhausting!

flika
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I kicked my son out of the house and now he is trying to get his sister to move in with him saying crap to her. She says she doesn't want to move in with him but I know it be easier life for her than with me due to my economic situation. My son lives with their grandma.
I was happy when he moved. A lot of stress went out.
For me to get some of theStress out would be not to ever talk to my family again, including my son. I went as far as not paying for my cellphone since July. I just did for my birthday and I'm regretting it. I can't wait for it to run out.

Quoting lyrick24:

tackle one obstacle at a time. think of the things that are causing you stress and get them out of your life. i even had to put my grown kids out the door but it has been much more peaceful.

flika
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM
My daughter wanted a dog. I didn't. The poor dog is so sweet but I'm trying not to be attach to her. I don't want to care. We rescue her from a high kill shelter and I'm so stressed because of her too. Agh!I did it because my daughter was cutting her arms. I was afraid she I was told a dog will help her. It did because she stopped but not for me. I want to run away!

Quoting mrsary: It feels like having kids full time makes my depression even worse! It would be nice to have shared custody or at least weekend visits for their dad.

Quoting flika: It is exhausting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)