Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I love my exboyfriend so much. He has cheated on me 5 times. And it just too much. And we agreed to seperate. However im going through it. He is constantly on my mind. And im wondering what i could have done so he wont cheat. I have never physically cheated. Although I have emotionally cheated. Im sad and angry all the time. He was perfect in everyway except that. Stunning looks, Great body. Called me all the time. Great Sex. I dont think ill ever find a guy as hot as him. Should i stay and allow the cheating? I miss him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
korra2013
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Um no. Missing someone is no excuse to lose your self respect. He cheated because he knew you would allow it. It's obvious he has no love for you so move on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:31 PM
I cant. Im too depressed. And he did love me. He told me all the time.

Quoting korra2013: Um no. Missing someone is no excuse to lose your self respect. He cheated because he knew you would allow it. It's obvious he has no love for you so move on.
korra2013
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Liars do that you know. Of course he will say what you want to hear. But if you can't let him go then you have answered your own question.

Quoting Anonymous: I cant. Im too depressed. And he did love me. He told me all the time.

Quoting korra2013: Um no. Missing someone is no excuse to lose your self respect. He cheated because he knew you would allow it. It's obvious he has no love for you so move on.
zboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this

You need to learn to love yourself on your own and without him.  His actions speak louder than his words, dear. 

PurpleCupcake
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Who cares how hot he was? Good looks only get you so far. 

I'd rather be with a troll and happy than with brad pitt and miserable. 

lucy164
by Peggy on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Quoting zboys:

You need to learn to love yourself on your own and without him.  His actions speak louder than his words, dear. 

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:47 AM
too much emphasis on the physical aspects of any relationship...leads people the wrong ways....seeking pleasure needs to evolve into a deep..meaning relationship....beyond the realm of sex.. ;-)
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:18 AM

i would rather have somebody who i cared for on the inside than someone who i have a physical attraction to. those good looks are not going to mean anything in the long run when you are sitting unhappy.

Serenity7
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:56 AM

((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:25 AM

I don't think he loved you if he was sleeping with other people. . . unless that was something you guys had agreed on. Actions definitely speak louder than words.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)