10 Quotes That Will Inspire You to Be Healthier in 2014
The Stir Writers
Now that the holidays are over, it's time to kiss that steady influx of sweets and treats galore goodbye and switch over to clean eats and green juice, right? But obviously, that's much easier said than done! Certain things can definitely help steer us in that direction though ... like getting a bit of help in the motivation department!
Here, 10 inspirational quotes that could kickstart healthy changes to have you feeling more vital in 2014 and beyond!
1. "And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more." -Erica Jong
2. "Energy and persistence conquer all things." -Benjamin Franklin
3. "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Lou Holtz
4. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -Mark Twain
5. "It's never too late to become what you might have been." -George Eliot
6. "Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion." -Oprah
7. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it take to accomplish it, the time will pass anyway." -Earl Nightingale
8. "Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill." -Muhammad Ali
9. "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself." -Anna Quindlen
10. "Just believe in yourself. Even if you don't, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will." -Venus Williams
Which is your favorite, and why? What's another quote that inspires you to get healthier?
Image via gotovan/Flickr