Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what to title this...

Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I seem to have a sense of when I am being cheated on or lied to. A year ago I looked through my husbands phone after feeling like I was being told to. I saw pictures of women he had taken without them knowing. Ladies where he works mostly of behinds and breasts. Some he works with others who come in to do business. Some are of women on TV shows and local news networks. He said he would stop but lately I got that feeling again. I asked early this morning to see his phone and he resisted. He went through and picked one pic of daughter and showed me. After two hours of arguing, crying I walked out in eight degrees weather and wanted to die. I almost fell asleep in the backyard when I felt my feet numb up. I got up barefoot and wandered around before I went back in. I wanted to go to ER to ask for a psych admission. He has cheated on me before and this is the fourth time I have seen other women's pics on his phone. It makes me feel worthless. I had a baby one year ago and am killing myself to lose the weight. I am constantly feeling bad about my looks and am going insane. I was leaving when he finally showed me what I had suspected. It was all there...unknowing women standing in the places he works photographed and tv women mostly local anchorwomen. I couldn't have felt more like an ogre. I am hurt.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
If he is making you feel this badly about yourself you need to remove yourself and your child from the situation. And you definitely shouldn't be walking around barefoot in 8 degree weather! Think about you and your child.
by Leah on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM

show him to the door and kick him to the curb! Has he actually admitted to cheating or just the pictures?

by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I have caught him cheating via text messages to several women including his ex wife. He says it's in the past but I don't believe him. He works with and around them. 

by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM
he's the one with the problem...he's a sicko..not worth blaming yourself...especially in 8┬░temps...get rid of him....sorry to tell probably won't listen...but hun...really..he had too many chances.. :-(
by Group Admin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:57 PM

If he has cheated on you that many times I think I would have left him. I know it is devastating and I would probably do something like go outside in 8 degree weather. I have actually went out and laid on my driveway because I have been so upset. Dear I don't think you losing at would make one difference I think he has a problem. I would say if his employers found out about his pictures be wouldn't be employed very long. I'm so sorry!

by Peggy on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:19 PM

That guy is a loser.  The sooner you dump him the better.  People like him don't change.

by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:59 AM
I know I would tell someone else the same. I am so disgusted. Yet he acts like he has done nothing wrong, thinks we can pick up where we left off...hello!!! I can't stand to look at him anymore. I ruined my life because of him and can't change a darn thing. He walks around like he is the most handsome man on this earth yet he is fat and ugly!!! What did I ever see in him? I must have been really desperate.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Don't blame yourself or let him make you feel like that! You deserve better!
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:28 PM

That's just wrong. Even if he's not cheating. How would he feel knowing some guy was taking those kind of pictures of his daughter? These poor women have no idea what he's doing. The fact that he didn't want you to see his phone shows he knows what he's doing is wrong. I don't think this guy is good for you. Sometimes we stay with someone because we figure we can't get anyone better. Take some time for yourself and see what you need for you to be a strong happy woman capable of caring for yourself and kids.

by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:06 PM
I would seriously try to find somewhere else to go. You have a daughter to raise and you cannot be the best mother for her if he is stresses you out to the point where you want to leave your daughter and go into the psych ward. Good luck abd you and your baby are in my prayers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)