Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I find myself being scared.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I am alone and I dont know what is going to become of me. It is scary. Now I know how the elderly feel when there is no one there for them. I feel discarded. I just hope and pray for better days. I get saddened when I see families together and happy whether it is on tv or in real life. It is a reminder of what I dont have. If I died today or tomorrow, I know I wont be missed. I am invisible. I believe there is a heaven and a hell in the afterlife. I also believe that this life on Earth is the first hell and I am in it. I use to hope for better days but now I just hope that I make it through the day. I dont know how much longer I can hold on. This life is a bitch. Thanks for listening..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livnlane
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry things in your life have led you to feel so discouraged. I don't know all the details of your situation, but I have felt down in the past as well. It will get better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:59 PM
I have no expectations that things will get better. I am just trying to make it through.

Quoting livnlane: I'm sorry things in your life have led you to feel so discouraged. I don't know all the details of your situation, but I have felt down in the past as well. It will get better.

livnlane
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM
I hope things get better just hang in there and life might turn around for you.
Tracys2
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I'm so sorry you are hurting that badly, and hope and pray things do get better for you. You do deserve better. And remember that your depression will make things seem worse than they are. That's what I was told when I said much the same thing yesterday. Turns out, someone cared enough to tell me that. So I guess they were right, there. Hugs!

korra2013
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Why not spend time with others? For me i enjoy solitude. When i feel lonely on rare occasions i go spend time with other people. You may feel like no one would miss you but there is always someone to miss you. You are unique and can offer your time to someone or something. Why not volunteer with people or animals. Don't allow yourself to stay down.
lucy164
by Peggy on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

That's your depression talking.  You probably have no energy or interest in anything.  Are you seeing a psychiatrist for help.  If your meds are not working tell him so he can help you.  Don't just sit there and think you are hopeless because you are not.  Please call your doctor and let him know how you feel.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Sorry you are having a hard time. I'm sure there is someone out there that cares about you.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM

hugs!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Well actually I do spend time with others. But it is not the same as being cared about and loved. And it is not the same as having someone at home for togetherness and quality time. What hurts the most is that there is NOTHING I can do to change my circumstances for the better. I dont think medication will help with this emptiness I feel.

Quoting korra2013: Why not spend time with others? For me i enjoy solitude. When i feel lonely on rare occasions i go spend time with other people. You may feel like no one would miss you but there is always someone to miss you. You are unique and can offer your time to someone or something. Why not volunteer with people or animals. Don't allow yourself to stay down.
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Well actually I do spend time with others. But it is not the same as being cared about and loved. And it is not the same as having someone at home for togetherness and quality time. What hurts the most is that there is NOTHING I can do to change my circumstances for the better. I dont think medication will help with this emptiness I feel.

Quoting korra2013: Why not spend time with others? For me i enjoy solitude. When i feel lonely on rare occasions i go spend time with other people. You may feel like no one would miss you but there is always someone to miss you. You are unique and can offer your time to someone or something. Why not volunteer with people or animals. Don't allow yourself to stay down.

i can relate to the emptiness feeling. i have cut off my whole family or should i say they hav e cut me off because they dont  understand me. they never invite me to family functions. they never call or come and see me. i was in the hospital in ki dney failure  for two weeks and had only one visitor besides my husband. but my h u sband works all the time.  im talking everyday. he works 12 hour shifts and i am in the bed when he comes home. i am so lonely for him and sometimes i feel sick on the inside. i  have three kids and all of them are doing their own thing and dont have anything to do with me anymore. i sit in a chair at the kitchen table and look out the window and listen to the radio every day. two of my kids live with me and they dont speak to me. one even told me i needed to go into a  nursing home and let them live their life. it is such a horrible feeling. i gave my life for my kids and now i get nothing. i was a good mother but they all got involved in drugs. i dont go for that. i feel like an old woman at 48 years old and sometimes wish i would  just pass. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)