Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

its now or never

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:55 PM
  • 4 Replies
Im due feb 4th and its quickly approaching and I feelnif I dont get my abusive ex out before the baby comes I never will. Hes already made it clear im not allowed to go anywhere alone with the baby.

Ive been trying to make it to social services about him dealing his meds but once the social worker was not in and twice they were closed due to weather. Im really just thinking of doing the exparte but before I actually do it I need to know how long there going to give him to get out of my house. I have him on video threatening to kill me if I try to leave so you would think that would be grounds for him to leave immediately. My sister and a friend have already agreed to stay with me for a couple days after hes gone.

I am going to have to change locks and nail the downstairs windows because this is an old house and the windows have no locks. You can easily just slide them open from outside.

Today was going to be the day I got the exparte because he was suppose to have a job 8-6. I figured pack what I needed and leave but around 2am I had a very bad allergic reaction. I got really sick and broke out in hives, my ex refused to get up and go get benadryl so I ended up going out and driving super slow to the store due to icy roads while feeling sick, had to stop and throw up twice.

When I left the store I just went to my parents and stayed there. I cried myself to sleep. I was so sick I did not even grab my phone. When I finally woke up at 10:30 I came home to get the stuff and head to get the exparte but low and behold no sooner I get home he comes home.

He starts yelling at me for taking off in the middle of the night and insist I never woke him up and asked for him to run to the store. He took my keys and still has them. If he really gave a darn and was worried he would of called me. I checked my phone whenn I got home, not a single text or call from him. I could of slid off the road and been hurt and he wouldnt care. He knows the only place I would go is my parents , he never called there looking for me.

He just shows his true colors more and more.
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:11 AM

you are doing the right thing by getting out of that relationship. please dont bring t he baby back into that. you can also have him banned from your room at the hospital. just let them know they have to screen visitors. i hope everything works out for you.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:59 AM

*hugs*

you need him out of your life, a relationship like that is unhealthy.

Chrissy_Lynn
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:38 PM
I def. Do not want to bring a baby into it. I spoke to my social worker a couple months ago and she said that he probably wouldnt be denied visitation but I can request it being supervised and it will likely be approved

Quoting lyrick24:

you are doing the right thing by getting out of that relationship. please dont bring t he baby back into that. you can also have him banned from your room at the hospital. just let them know they have to screen visitors. i hope everything works out for you.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Leave when he is not at home. (((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)