Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

can someone cheer me up?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Ppd and anxiety is kickin my butt right now and my alcoholic brother and severely depressed mom are saddening me more:( . I try my best everyday for my kids and do a good job. But my mom I have to see in a daily basis and my brother keeps begging. :/ I just feel down.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:52 AM

well cheer up, take one day @ a time, and know that your strong and you can deal, I know somewhat of what you are going through. If u need to talk quote me!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:52 AM
Do you live with your mom? Is that why you have to deal with her everyday? If not I would try to keep my distance. You need to work on yourself right now. Encourage your mom to get some help.
lucy164
by Peggy on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry that you are feeling down right now.  Remember that it won't last forever.  I don't know if you can separate yourself from your mother and brother right now but try to keep an emotional separation.  They have their own problems but they don't have to be yours.  They are adults and you need to focus on your life with your kids.lesbianslove and hugs.

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM
*hugs*
rhodaj
by rho on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:11 PM

I hope you start feeling better. Are you taking meds or seeing a dr for the ppd and anxiety?

I'm sorry you are going through all this but I hope you start feeling better soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN