Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

what r you doing today..or...

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:37 AM
  • 20 Replies

suppse to be doing???? are you taking the kids to the doctor..everyone is sick or the dentist??  you suppose to be cleaning the house, front rooms, kitchen or doing the dishes. or maybe meting a friend for coffee or lunch. paying your electrical bills. seeing your therapist or getting your nails done??  or maybe the kids wont let you do a thing and are super clingy  ;p

AMY
BF mama to 4...Ivy-Rose 9 Arwinn 7 Lily-Anna 3 and Clara 17 months old. ~~~~~
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dancingthrulife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM

i need to go back to two places i appied to or left apps w yeserdays.  my ex is applying for ssi again this time w laweyer. i have to go sign up my kids w him. they have some crazy hs and are only open to noon most days... so far ive cooked food fir baby and me, made coffe and had some and ate and fed baby and three year old. dh not up. im not showered or have i bathed 3 year old. baby wants to nurse and be w me. havent been able to get much done.. ;[ fail...

AMY
lucy164
by Peggy on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm meeting my friends at lunch time.  I don't know what else.  I would like to stay home after that and read my new book.  I am starting a new diet by writing down calories of everything that I eat and when I get to 1500 I stop eating.  I'm on antidepressants which I know make it hard to lose weight but I'm going to try anyway.

dancingthrulife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM

yes they can make it rough to lose weight. i haven't tired activity in so so long.. 

Quoting lucy164:

I'm meeting my friends at lunch time.  I don't know what else.  I would like to stay home after that and read my new book.  I am starting a new diet by writing down calories of everything that I eat and when I get to 1500 I stop eating.  I'm on antidepressants which I know make it hard to lose weight but I'm going to try anyway.

AMY
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I should be cleaning, lol, but instead I'm on the computer. I have to take my 9 year old to Cub Scouts tonight, it is the annual pinewood derby races tonight.

momwriter
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to the gym and grocery store. My uncle offered me a part time job today and I said yes but am nervous! Need to do laundry, take a shower and clean up the house instead of sitting at the computer.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Hahaha, i need to do all those things too, but i can't make myself get off the computer, I'm too lazy.

Quoting momwriter:

I went to the gym and grocery store. My uncle offered me a part time job today and I said yes but am nervous! Need to do laundry, take a shower and clean up the house instead of sitting at the computer.

susan92
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:33 PM

im sitting here with my mother-in-law getting flustered with everyone in the house cuz they r always in the bathroom and with my bladder i pee every 10 min and they dont want to get out cuz its warm in there and they keep the door closed im just sick of everyone and everything i cant stand it anymore

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:37 PM
i am just...tuff time...sometimes....
SpiritFortress
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:43 PM

I should do SOMETHING. ANYTHING! I can't wake up from my meds today so I've been just sitting here. Good thing I don't take this med everyday. I'd never be productive. 

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:24 PM

When my husband gets home from work. We are going out to eat dinner. Then go grocery shopping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN