Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Ex back in the picture I'm a little confused

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
So earlier this month my ex I lost my virginity to when I was 21 showed up at my moms . My mom called at his request and he gave me his number.

I was a little hesitant to contact him out of fear that my four year old daughters dad put him up to it( they have some of the same friends).

Things fell apart between us by the time I was 22 due to my being scared so we split. Shortly after I met my daughters dad and ended up pregnant with her. I went through hell with him via the court system and he ended up getting joint custody.

When my daughter turned a year my ex showed up at my moms door in his hand, the book he'd written and promised me a copy of. I won't lie I was so excited I locked myself in my room after I put dd to bed and my mom went to the bathroom and read the entire book from beginning to end.

I emailed him that night with my opinion and was greeted with his words that he knew I'd like the book and he gave me his number......

A week or two later he asked to come see me. He came by we sat around and talked. He said that he'd used me to create the female lead in his book.

Fast forward we lose contact until just before I leave my moms with my daughter for mine and dd's first apartment. He gives me his number again and we keep in touch after dd and me move.

We lose contact again for two years until he gets in touch with me on twitter and asks for my number. Me not knowing what he wanted I gave it to him.

Dd and me moved again in dec 2012, to the apartment we are in now, due to things happening between her dad and me and everyone thought it best we move so we did.

I stayed in touch with my ex(who took my virginity) for a week or two and we lost touch again.

Which is how we got to now.....earlier this month my mom put us in contact again because he showed up at her door. Here's the twist, Iam pregnant with my second child. When we started texting a few weeks ago he guessed and asked the typical questions all of which I answered.

Yesterday we were texting back and forth and I said I'd been up since 1:30a he asked why I told him. Then I'd mentioned my back was hurting. He said baby kicking your butt my response was unfortunately yea the only way to get rid of it are scolding hot baths.

He responded by saying see you should've stayed with me, but you found your way back, I said more like you always know where to find me.

He knows the father of my unborn isn't around(dd and this one have different dads) and wants nothing to do with me or the baby.

Do I give him a chance again , or could he be using me and playing games? I'm confused
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lucy164
by Peggy on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

If he wants nothing to do with your baby, tell him goodbye.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:43 PM
This isn't his baby I'm carrying he knows that. The guy who's child I'm carrying wants nothing to do with the baby or me. I haven't heard from my unborn's father in 2 months.

Quoting lucy164:

If he wants nothing to do with your baby, tell him goodbye.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:29 PM

You will need to go with your gut feeling

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:15 PM

why did you keep falling out of touch with him? I would definitely keep my guard up if you think he might just fall off the face of the earth again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:24 PM
We're both busy him with his daughter me with mine and my pregnancy if we lose touch one of us knows how to get in touch with the other or we know where to look I was surprised by the phone call from my mom. Every now and then we'll run into each other and the feelings are still there.

Quoting leahbeah143:

why did you keep falling out of touch with him? I would definitely keep my guard up if you think he might just fall off the face of the earth again.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:25 PM

just take things slowly, try to be friends first. then see what happens from there.

Quoting Anonymous: We're both busy him with his daughter me with mine and my pregnancy if we lose touch one of us knows how to get in touch with the other or we know where to look I was surprised by the phone call from my mom. Every now and then we'll run into each other and the feelings are still there.

Quoting leahbeah143:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:31 PM
That's the plan for now every time it see him though I fall in love with him all over again.

Quoting leahbeah143:

just take things slowly, try to be friends first. then see what happens from there.

Quoting Anonymous: We're both busy him with his daughter me with mine and my pregnancy if we lose touch one of us knows how to get in touch with the other or we know where to look I was surprised by the phone call from my mom. Every now and then we'll run into each other and the feelings are still there.

Quoting leahbeah143:

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:53 AM

i would be very careful. you dont want him using you again. i dont know how i would feel about him using me as the main person in his book especially if i had lost my virginity to him. you dont want to bring another baby into the picture and let the baby get used to him and then have him leave again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)