Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interior Decoration

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

Do you like decorating you house?  While I was depressed I couldn't have cared less what my house looked like.  Now that I am feeling better I keep thinking about new curtains and things like that.  Does anyone have any ideas for a split entry ranch which gets very little light?  All the trees around the house block out the sun.  We had some big ones cut down but it is very expensive.  What do you like best about your home?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

i would work with some soft light. maybe lamps and such. i am just now getting back into crafting things for my home. we have done a whole lot of work on it since my daughter and her family moved out. they trashed the place. i am going to michaels next week to buy some grapevine and flowers and ivy.

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:47 PM
i did lots of home projects for over 12 yrs..to try to keep myself going...I've lost any interest or motivation...
but do anything..you can to help yourself.
matreshka
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:16 PM
we have a very eclectic home. my dh likes to put my artwork up and we have Halloween decorations up year round.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:31 PM

Sorry, I am terrible at that. Glad you are feeling better, though. Can you have skylights put in? People I know who have them love them for the extra daylight.

rhodaj
by rho on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:03 AM

I don't know how to do that. Probably my living room because we just redone it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)