Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sad n alone

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:12 PM
  • 8 Replies
I just got over a period of time when I was pretty down n out...n its bk again this week.a feeling of sadness n lonlieness came over me like I needed to cry...a lot of things r going on here...me n my sister live wit my mom n me and my sis had a big blowout 3 weeks ago n haven't spoke since so of course that's hard to deal with when living in same house. I occassionaly get angry when I think of the things she said to me n just knowing she's here makes me cringe n anxious. My mom suppose to b selling house n I'm moving wit my mom n honestly can't wait cuz then I dont have to see sisters face or hear her voice...n I know that sounds horrible but things she said bout me as well as my children...were horrible n crossed the line...so its a lot for me to deal with right now...especially when I get caught up in my own head...not good...I walk around on eggshells n anxiety thru the roof
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:35 PM

*hugs*

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:09 PM

hopefully you and your mom will move soon. im sorry you are not getting along with your sister. i have a sister i havent spoken to for ten years because of some things she said and done. i am not proud of it my any means but i have to accept it. try not to focus on what she said too much. she probably didnt mean half of it.

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:16 PM
im sorry...my older sister used to lock me out..no food...no water..if i told..i got the beating..at least you'll have your mother...hang in there hun..! :-(
matreshka
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:17 PM
can you get out for a while when your sister is home?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lostmommy326
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Thanks everyone n yes I do have a place to get out...its actually a mutual friend.
Tracys2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Ugh, that soiunds awful and so constantly stressful. Hope you get to move in with your mom soon!

rhodaj
by rho on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:31 AM

I'm sorry you are going through all this. Could you have situational depression along with you depression?

lostmommy326
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Ya know I think I may...cuz it can b the smallest thing that gets me in one of these moods n it usually has been a situation I was living in that caused me a lot of anger sadness etc etc. I didn't know that there was actually a name for it. N even my psych says she can give me all the meds in the world but I'm not gonna change how I feel n things won't change if environment n situation stays the same

Quoting rhodaj:

I'm sorry you are going through all this. Could you have situational depression along with you depression?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)