Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi am so depressed

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

Well today is suppost to be valentines day a good happy day but is not its the worst day ever I lost my mother in law today and I don't know what to do or how to be there for my husband :( I am pg and I was working all day until he pick me up and told me he didn't even call my work because he knows how I would get. Now am all over the place I don't even want him to see me cry:( can someone please help me I don't know what to do:(

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leila11
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Im sorry u lost your mother in law! Thats terrible.It sounds like u really loved her and of course your husband.My heart goes out to you,we go through some tough times,it sounds like your husband is very lucky to have such a loving concerned wife and the fact that you appreciated her so much is so great.Im sorry its painful though,but that you valued her so much is wonderful.Hugs to you sweetheartx xxxxx

leila11
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:40 AM

O fcourse you caqn cry silly! Thats healthy!! Dont bet too stressed,your mother in law would want your baby to be safe...and I guess maybe your husband isnt good at expressing his feelings.I hope he finds the ability with you for his sake your sake and your babys sake.hugs

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:59 AM

i am so sorry. i almost lost my mil in november and it was real hard. you must be going through an awful sad time. it sounds like you two were close. give yourself time to grieve. its ok. maybe make a book  of pictures that you two were in together or just pictures of her so you can keep it close to your heart. i think your husband just didnt know what to say to you. how is he feeling about it?

lucy164
by Peggy on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:30 AM

So sorry about your mother in-law.  She must have been a lovely woman.  Cry all you want it"s good for you.  Does you husband not like crying?  Cry when he's not home or when you are in the shower.hugs

captainjack
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I'm so...sorry for your loss but you need to cry in front of people especially your husband.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Hugs - I'm so sorry for your loss. You should allow yourself to cry though, its a sad time.
Mackiesgg
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:54 AM

im sorry

Just hug him and let him know that you are there for him.

rhodaj
by rho on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Welcome to the group.

I'm sorry for your loss. It is ok to cry in front of you husband. It sounds like he really cares for you and was trying to protect you from the pain till you got off of work. 

Your thoughts are with me.

real-jen
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Thank you everyone for ur kind words it help me a little it does hurts a lot but I can't keep on crying because I started getting bad pain on my side haven't even slept at all last night I kept dreaming about her:( I had to go to the hospital this morning because of so much crying and pain:( thank god everything's ok with the baby. My husband is still down but we did talk more about it today and he realizes she is no longer in pain and is with her mother n father. He did get scared when we went to the hospital but he is being so strong for me n our girls:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 16, 2014 at 4:38 AM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)