Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM
  • 10 Replies

Plans for the weekend?

by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
granitegal
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:26 AM

I have to help my grandparents move this weekend. Hopefully the weather agrees with us.

lucy164
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Tomorrow we are going to pick out some new wood flooring.  And it will be March 1st!  Goodbye crummy Febuary.

momwriter
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:43 AM

We have to go to a funeral on Sat and then a little party for a friend after that. My youngest got a last minute invitation to a birthday party Sunday and I can't decide if he's going yet. They only gave us 4 days' notice.

mama_church
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I plan on cleaning, I've been slacking a little.

SpiritFortress
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Good food, a road trip tomorrow, and some car shopping. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 2:22 PM

just spending time with my kids and my grandkids this weekend. weve been going so much. hubby has to work.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 2:48 PM

My husband & I are taking our son out to lunch tomorrow for his birthday. He will be 26 years old. Hard to believe

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:02 AM

started with a pizza & soda to celebrate me hubby's life as he passed away 4 yrs ago Feb 28,monthly grocery shopping on Saturday with my lovely daughter Molly, and then my friend Noelle staying over & painted our nails. As far as today,anything can happen!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Friday night dd and I had pizza and watched the one direction movie and turbo. Saturday morning I got my hair cut and my oil changed. Today I really need to clean but I've been a bum
Jamaz46
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:27 PM

I had a great day yesterday. went to church and my dd got to play a homemade psaltry (a biblical instrument) and never had b4 she did wonderful and i was so proud of her. then today sucks. ive been doing schoolwork my jobwork AND i dropped kids off yesterday afternoon and now hes not coming down because of the weather which also sucks so im sad and lonely today and sick of winter also!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)