Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Are you an introvert?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:26 AM
  • 19 Replies

If t you are an introvert, does it make your depression more difficult to deal with?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucy164
by Peggy on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I think I am an introvert.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I think I am.
towerjunkie1989
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I am. I do think it's worse because I want to go talk to someone or do something to get out of my "funk" but it's hard. It's almost like I'm trapped. That's one of the reasons why I love my job though. I am a cna and go to one clients house all week. I'm not overwhelmed by a lot of people and she has became my best friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:19 AM

i am somewhat. it does make my depression worse,.

tnunley
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM

That is how I am! But I'm a sahm, I don't get out much. 

Quoting towerjunkie1989: I am. I do think it's worse because I want to go talk to someone or do something to get out of my "funk" but it's hard. It's almost like I'm trapped. That's one of the reasons why I love my job though. I am a cna and go to one clients house all week. I'm not overwhelmed by a lot of people and she has became my best friend.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:29 PM
i never thought i was in my younger years..but I've really turned into a hermit..
i find it easier not to be around people..to have to perform..
my husband knows my life..im okay & comfortable with him.
Mackiesgg
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 3:13 PM

It depends on who I am with. If I know them, no. But if they are not well known to me then I can get pretty shy.

captainjack
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Yes, somedays I don't like being around people I love being around my family I'm talking about work or outside people.

maecntpntz219
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Yes and I don't know. I don't like people knowing my business because I don't like sympathy so pretty much don't talk to anyone about my problems, ever, and if I do it's on a very superficial level. I don't know if that comes from being an introvert or not. Maybe.
Jamaz46
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:31 PM

im not sure what an introvert is but im sure i am one or have been in the past. i know exactly how you feel. i am a cna also. and trying to go to online school which i like much better as i dont have to interact with classmates. but i have 5 clients currently i hate doing fillins and one client ive had for 6 years. shes terrific. more like family. another client i could do without. but 4 wont take anybody else and my one i have only every other sunday shes begging me to take her fulltime.

Quoting towerjunkie1989: I am. I do think it's worse because I want to go talk to someone or do something to get out of my "funk" but it's hard. It's almost like I'm trapped. That's one of the reasons why I love my job though. I am a cna and go to one clients house all week. I'm not overwhelmed by a lot of people and she has became my best friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)