Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Dislike

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:24 AM
  • 14 Replies

What, if anything do you dislike about your doctor and/or  therapist?

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyahZia
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Nope. She's the first one I've found that gets it.
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:38 AM

good question. right now i have been trying to get in touch with her since last friday because i feel like i need something for my mood or something else for depression. i dont know if the nurse is not giving her my messages or if she is out of town so i  had to make an appt to see her again on monday when i just seen her last week. usually i dont have this problem and i am going to let her know about it just in case the nurse who takes the call is not doing her job. the last time i called i needed a prescription refill because i was out of my med and when my pharmacy notified them they told the pharmacy i could just wait till i had my appt the following week. they didnt know i was out of meds and just left it at that. luckily i had a refill left on my bottle but my insurance wouldnt pay for it. it was only a thirty day refill and i needed it for 90 days for them to fill it and my insurance pay for it. i had to pay for it out of my pocket. i told my dr that when i seen her and she didnt like it very good.

Mackiesgg
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:25 PM

I like both but I wish they would listen to me about my grandgirl. She and I have been talking to them about her suicide thoughts and dreams. She tried to overdose last weekend, and handed me a suicide note last night.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:45 PM

I really like my doctor. I haven't taken a minute to find a new therapist yet.

lucy164
by Peggy on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:20 PM

I like my doctor a lot too.  My therapist retired last June and I don't know if I will bother to get another one.

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:31 PM

I like my MD he listend to me. I don't like my therapist cause I just don't feel I need therapy anymore but I know that I need to keep going so I can keep my MD.

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Well I see my family dr now for my meds. But when I was seeing my psych dr. I didn't like that he took his lazy billing ladies word over mine after I showed him proof that my insurance paid for my therapy 

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Nothing, I adore my Dr.

srltb143
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:00 PM

She is pretty good as far as handling the ptsd, but I also deal with a lot of physical pain that I have been taking pain meds for....at my last visit she acted like she did not want to prescribe them....then had me take a urine test....felt like maybe she's thinking either I'm selling them or abusing them.  Would have felt better if she had openly spoken to me about whatever she was thinking, but she did not.  I do not abuse my medicine and sure as hell would not sell it.  But it made me feel kinda weird and now I keep putting off going back, and am out of all of my medicine now, the pain and anxiety are unreal, but I haven't been able to make myself call and reschedule my appointment.  It's like the way she acted made has made me feel a lot more anxiety, because now I feel it about going to see her.  It's weird I know.

zboys
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:43 PM

my psychiatrist is tooblunt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN