Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New To The Group

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:20 AM
  • 12 Replies

Hi My name is Dawn. I have an 11 year old daughter . I have been struggling with depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar1 and PTSD for many years. It is a daily stuggle. As of last year I am no longer working because of other health issues as well. I am really not happy about it but it is what it is. My child is the joy of my life. I have been blessed with such a good girl thank goodness!

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucy164
by Peggy on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:37 AM

welcomeDawn.  You have come to the right place.

LMama614
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Thank you! So I see.

Quoting lucy164:

welcomeDawn.  You have come to the right place.

happymama96
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Welcome! My name is Sarah. I am a mom to a 13 month old daughter and an 11 year old son. I also have depression and anxiety.

zboys
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:18 PM

welcome dawn!  i'm going thru alot of anxiety right now, too, so we're in the same boat.

Mackiesgg
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:26 PM

welcome

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:41 PM

welcome dawn' I have bipolar disorder also and it is a struggle everyday like you said. I also have lots of health issues. Dealing with them one at a time. It sounds like your daughter gives you a lot of enjoyment. That is good. I have an 11 year old granddaughter who I love dearly. Feel free to vent in here as often as you like.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:17 PM

welcome! I have a 14 year old daughter

LMama614
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Hi! Thank God for kids sometimes huh?

Quoting happymama96:

Welcome! My name is Sarah. I am a mom to a 13 month old daughter and an 11 year old son. I also have depression and anxiety.

LMama614
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:23 AM

TY. That is why I am glad to be here although I haven't been in a few weeks. Nobody else seems to get it.

Quoting zboys:

welcome dawn!  i'm going thru alot of anxiety right now, too, so we're in the same boat.

LMama614
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Thank you! Yes my daughter is silly and we are goofy together and some days I really need that. I am grateful believe me.

Quoting lyrick24:

welcome dawn' I have bipolar disorder also and it is a struggle everyday like you said. I also have lots of health issues. Dealing with them one at a time. It sounds like your daughter gives you a lot of enjoyment. That is good. I have an 11 year old granddaughter who I love dearly. Feel free to vent in here as often as you like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)