Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im really sad :(

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:14 PM
  • 22 Replies
Ive been going through alot lately, tough things. Including a seperation due to violnce. I don't know how to deal with it yet i feel lonely at times. I will have to face a divorce because SO is not for me anymore. :(
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:26 AM

I'm sorry you are going through so much at this time. But just take it day by day. If that is to long hour by hour

Ricanmami88
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:17 AM
Thanks i am taking it day by day.

Quoting rhodaj:

I'm sorry you are going through so much at this time. But just take it day by day. If that is to long hour by hour

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:20 AM
I'm so sorry, I couldn't even imagine. If you have family and friends lean on them for support. I find distraction to be very helpful. I hope you feel better soon. :)
SisterCandice
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I'm Sorry . Ive been there . 

Do U have a church family or friends ?

If not I bet a few girls on CM will be there for you

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:37 PM
*hugs* just keep taking it in stride and thing will get easier with time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristinas8
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I'm so sorry. You have to give it time. Don't let anyone tell you that you have to get over this any faster than you are ready to.

Mackiesgg
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:15 PM

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}     It will be hard, I went through a divorce years ago with 2 sons. I still get lonely but at my age I don't want to have someone second guessing me.

Ricanmami88
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Thanks. Your right better alone than have company and be miserable. Don't know what is wrong with men these days.

Quoting Mackiesgg:

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}     It will be hard, I went through a divorce years ago with 2 sons. I still get lonely but at my age I don't want to have someone second guessing me.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Loneliness is a very bad feeling. I would go out and be around my friends or make some new ones. Pick up a hobby to keep yourself busy.
m.garcia21
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Im sorry youre going thru this *hugs* i agree with the other ladies surround yourself with family , friends and distractions. Take your time to heal .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)