Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YT anyone?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

do any one of you beautiful ladies watch any yt(youtube) videos to help with your depression? like medications? etc. i found one for anger that helps for the few mins afterwards then BAM i was back to being a grizzily momma bear. 

~Carolyn
Sahm of Three * USMC Wife * Crocheter * Yarn Addict * Little bit of Everything 

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
zboys
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:55 PM

no but thats a good idea.

KendallsMommee
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:57 PM
I'm going to look into that. Great idea!

Thanks, Momma.

Feel better!
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:43 AM

the only thing i do on you tube is listen to some of their relaxation music. might want to try that.

lucy164
by Peggy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:10 AM

I want to find a guided meditation on youtube but I haven't tried yet.  Thanks for reminding me.

NajwaLaylah
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I believe depression may be like cancer; something all of us might have starting all the time, anytime, but *mostly* our bodies get rid of it for us before we notice.

This song does something truly physical to most people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMmMNyTwePY

dizzy77702
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:35 AM
There's a good one on YouTube for guided meditation and progressive muscle relaxation that I've tried. I need to do it more for it to be effective but it does work.
WhovianMom
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:16 PM

silly me, i forgot to link the one i found

you beautiful ladies are so welcome. it just got me thinking because on apr 2nd i had a mental break down, from holding back the tears infront of the kids to hiding somewhere and crying to these negative thoughts to feeling so alone.Then i thought I'd come to you ladies to see maybe we can come together to help each other on these darkest times we have from time to time or everyday.

~Carolyn
Sahm of Three * USMC Wife * Crocheter * Yarn Addict * Little bit of Everything 

Mackiesgg
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Never even thought to try that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)