Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exhausted teething

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
My daughter is twenty mths and the last week and a half new teeth.. The fussiness day and night us exhausting..she's not sleeping like she was..I'm nearly sober..almost ninety days...today..I'm just fed up. Motherhood sucks u dry..no one pays u and then your body is criticized on top of it.im angry with my father for his opinions about wen once they have had children and recent interaction with him newly sober makes me hate men.i don't know how he could want his daughter to gate herself. I have decided my father is a complete asshole from head to toe...
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happymama96
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry you are having a rough day. Teething is hard to deal with. Can you give her something to help her calm down?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:29 PM
I try Tylenol xx and ice xx

Quoting happymama96:

I am sorry you are having a rough day. Teething is hard to deal with. Can you give her something to help her calm down?

3kidz123
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

My 6 month old son screamed in my ear at the top of his lungs for 20 min because he thought it was funny! It wasn't...motherhood can be hard.

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeh.it is.deserves respect xx

Quoting 3kidz123:

My 6 month old son screamed in my ear at the top of his lungs for 20 min because he thought it was funny! It wasn't...motherhood can be hard.

hugs

3kidz123
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I deserves respect and cookies! Lot's of cookies, lol.

Quoting Anonymous: Yeh.it is.deserves respect xx
Quoting 3kidz123:

hugs

srltb143
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow, so sorry. teething is definately no fun.  Have you tried letting the baby chew on a wet washcloth?  I did this for all 5 of mine, and it seemed to help them more than anything else.  That along with tylenol and motrin....

Just wanted to say also congratulations on being sober...that is a huge accomplishment, and you are doing great!  I know it's really hard, and that being exhausted and dealing with the stress of a baby teething (not to mention what you are going through with dad) makes it even harder. Stay strong!

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

when they are teething it is really hard. keep using the tylenol or motrin. i have found that motrin is a little better at stopping the pain. maybe rub its gums in orajel. im sorry your dad is not giving you any respect. congratulations on being sober. dont let this get you down. try to get some rest when the baby rests. you need a nap too.

lucy164
by Peggy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!! 9 months sober is great.  Stay strong.

Quoting srltb143:

Wow, so sorry. teething is definately no fun.  Have you tried letting the baby chew on a wet washcloth?  I did this for all 5 of mine, and it seemed to help them more than anything else.  That along with tylenol and motrin....

Just wanted to say also congratulations on being sober...that is a huge accomplishment, and you are doing great!  I know it's really hard, and that being exhausted and dealing with the stress of a baby teething (not to mention what you are going through with dad) makes it even harder. Stay strong!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Quoting lucy164:

Congratulations!! 9 months sober is great.  Stay strong.

Quoting srltb143:

thankyou xxxxxxx

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Quoting lyrick24:

when they are teething it is really hard. keep using the tylenol or motrin. i have found that motrin is a little better at stopping the pain. maybe rub its gums in orajel. im sorry your dad is not giving you any respect. congratulations on being sober. dont let this get you down. try to get some rest when the baby rests. you need a nap too.

thankyou

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)