Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Have u ever

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Been told that it's your issues and that you should trust and been blamed for being suspicious but then found out your instincts were on the money all along.and you weren't crazy
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 15, 2014 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
For sure! My ex made me feel crazy for a year, and I knew something was going on but I couldn't figure out what. Turns out he had gotten into meth!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Do you think he got his karma for keeping that secret from you and making you feel so crazy??

Quoting leahbeah143: For sure! My ex made me feel crazy for a year, and I knew something was going on but I couldn't figure out what. Turns out he had gotten into meth!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM
Is he the father of your daughter? Did u leave him?

Quoting leahbeah143: For sure! My ex made me feel crazy for a year, and I knew something was going on but I couldn't figure out what. Turns out he had gotten into meth!
leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh he sure did! After I left him, he immediately moved a chick in that turned out to be a pill popping drunk thief lol

Quoting Anonymous: Do you think he got his karma for keeping that secret from you and making you feel so crazy??

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
No, thankfully he is not her dad, but she was there. She doesn't remember Thank goodness it was chaos sometimes

Quoting Anonymous: Is he the father of your daughter? Did u leave him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:27 PM
I don't know.but if my partner is untrustworthy.and using my ptsd and mothers mental illness to deflect his own shifty dishonest personality.i just hope my god lets me know and I get my karma and he gets his.i gave a daughter with him and get my green card soon.but I dated him for so many years and sometimes I still don't know who I am with.thanjs for your response x

Quoting leahbeah143: No, thankfully he is not her dad, but she was there. She doesn't remember Thank goodness it was chaos sometimes

Quoting Anonymous: Is he the father of your daughter? Did u leave him?

Mackiesgg
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep!!

CorpCityGrl
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I have.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes

srltb143
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 5:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Absolutely, so very many times.  Now I trust my instincts and go with them.  If I'm wrong then I figure the person should have no problem being patient and proving themself.  My dh has a lot of trust issues and is very wary of people.  He was the same way when we met....his trust issues made it very hard for us sometimes.  I had no problem being patient with him.  It was definately worth it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)