Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How did you find your way here?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:49 AM
  • 18 Replies

I mean cafe mom and especially this group.

I never would have found it had I not read a blog by Terese Bouchard..  She used to have a blog every day about depression and anxiety bipolar disorder etc and she recommended this group.

by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I don't remember. I first started coming here sooo long ago. Then I left for a while and then wandered back.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I found Cafemom through Myspace back in the day lol

This group I found a few years ago when I started having panic attacks.

Mackiesgg
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I belonged to cm a long time ago but couldn't afford the internet. One of the first things I did was come back when we got the net back. I searched for not only groups I had belonged to before, but some to help with both my depression and my health. The one for chronic illness is nowhere as active as it used to be, so I was very glad to find you guys and the help you have given me.

naj2013
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I was actually looking for a mom group, I was a lonely SAHM and this site came up in my search, now I have lots to do lol...so happy I found it!
happyolechimp
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this
i went through the magic forest ..near the old wise tree...i found the secret door....no..no
ha!...just kidding..
looking for a group for people with estranged family...a story popped up..from CM..i followed that trail...still waiting til the.."happily ever after"..ending to my story...LOL
ambergem
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Searching Google for other mom's to talk with. Found Cafemom then saw the depression group.
ambergem
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here.

Quoting naj2013: I was actually looking for a mom group, I was a lonely SAHM and this site came up in my search, now I have lots to do lol...so happy I found it!
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:45 PM

my  niece told me about it.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Apr. 19, 2014 at 2:45 PM

I found cafe mom by googling IEPs and 504's for my ADHD son, it linked me to the ADHD group here on CM. Once I discovered CM, I used the search and typed in moms with depression and found this group. that was in May 2012.

luvmia
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I did a google search for mommy groups and foumd cafe mom. When I joined two groups before this women, many of the women were cruel and judgmental when I was going through.my trials. Then I did a search for a depression group and found thos one. I thank God for this group and the compassionate, kindhearted women here. I was at the end of my rope about to let go. Sigh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)