Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

needed vent session

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
So my depression sucks. I have PTSD n bad anxiety, all that spikes at night n the holidays. And well the plans were to b with my boyfriend, and his family for easter, but he changed his mind. His mental issues r like sky rocketed tonight, he's in a massive funk (since Thursday) his rents asked if he were off his drugs because he's in such a mood. And now I'm alone, to make it worse alone on Easter. Like I feel so stranded, and empty. I don't eat when I'm alone, I don't sleep. Thank god I don't drink. I hate feeling so much of... Nothing. I just don't know what to do. And I am just complaining. Sometimes... With weeks and days and events like I've been having I feel like I should give my kids to my parents n put myself in the hospital. Because I know that where I'm at emotionally and my thoughts are not what's best for my kids. I constantly tell them how much I love them because my body feels so emotionless and I don't feel like I show them too. I just am lost with my life right now. I don't know where to turn mext
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lucy164
by Peggy on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:34 AM

I am sorry that you feel so bad right now.  Holidays are especially bad for people coping with depression.  Maybe you could go to a hospital to get your meds evaluated. and get support.  Don't give up your kids though.  They may stay with good grandparents but nobody loves them like you do.  Remember, Easter will be over soon and you will feel better.  Can you distract yourself until then?  Reading or watching a good move might help.hugging

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Thank you. It wasn't so bad. Boyfriend came over around around midnight. He said he couldn't miss it where it means so much to me no matter how he's feeling... So it helped me to b able to enjoy it. Today went well. I'm happy with it

Quoting lucy164:

I am sorry that you feel so bad right now.  Holidays are especially bad for people coping with depression.  Maybe you could go to a hospital to get your meds evaluated. and get support.  Don't give up your kids though.  They may stay with good grandparents but nobody loves them like you do.  Remember, Easter will be over soon and you will feel better.  Can you distract yourself until then?  Reading or watching a good move might help.hugging

Mackiesgg
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:30 PM

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}} for you and your kids. feel better

lucy164
by Peggy on Apr. 20, 2014 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad that it turned out to be a good day after all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN