Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a new month!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:05 AM
  • 24 Replies

Anybody have any big plans for June?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:06 AM

DD's last day of school is the 18th, then she leaves for her dad's a week later and will be gone until mid-August

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:15 AM

my birthday is the 30th and we are going to the beach and busch gardens. i probably wont go to busch gardens because i would have to go in a wheelchair and i dont know how much fun that would be for me or my husband.

ashleighmama
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Nope, just the boys getting out of school.

lucy164
by Peggy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:54 AM

We will be taking our granddaughter for a train ride to Cape Cod.smile

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:17 PM

My son graduates high school on June 11 and then he will be 18 on June 18th!

try2bstrong
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:48 PM

you should go, wheel chairs can be fun, maybe you could race with your grandchildren (if they are coming with you) if not, think about the nice time you'll have with your husband, don't think about the wheelchair, think about the quality times you'll enjoy together.

Quoting lyrick24:

my birthday is the 30th and we are going to the beach and busch gardens. i probably wont go to busch gardens because i would have to go in a wheelchair and i dont know how much fun that would be for me or my husband.

try2bstrong
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Starting School June 30th (Diagnostic Medical Sonography, ultrasound technician in other words), I'm really nervous.

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this
we don't get to see our grandkids much..and just found out they're coming to stay 2 wks..i am excited..so..excited.. :-D
Dona127
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:56 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  The beach & bush gardens sound like a nice day.  We loved bush gardens when we were in Florida for our honeymoon.  Will you have to stay in a wheelchair for a long time?  Doesn't bush gardens have a blacktop walkway to walk?  I don't remember it's been a long time since we were there.

Quoting lyrick24:

Dona127
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:00 PM

That sounds like a really nice time!  I've never been to Cape Cod.  What will you do there once you get there?

Quoting lucy164:

We will be taking our granddaughter for a train ride to Cape Cod.smile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)