Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

drink?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Sometimes i just wanna go out and get so wasted from drinking that i forget all of my issues and problems. Unfortunately i cant do that anymore because im pregnant now.. how do i get this feeling turned off..
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Hugs! Sometimes I feel like doing that myself, but since I hardly drink anymore I'd fall asleep before I got too loaded lol
lucy164
by Peggy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Drinking isn't going to solve your problems it just makes you forget for a while.  As soon as you wake the next morning all your problems will still be there plus you would have a hangover.  I'm glad that you are not going to drink and will protect your unborn child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Does alcohol increase the chance of miscarriage?

Quoting lucy164:

Drinking isn't going to solve your problems it just makes you forget for a while.  As soon as you wake the next morning all your problems will still be there plus you would have a hangover.  I'm glad that you are not going to drink and will protect your unborn child.

lucy164
by Peggy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:24 PM

I have no idea if drinking is linked to miscarriage.

casah4
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Just take it a day at a time. Hell, sometimes you just have to take it minute by minute. Know that you're doing the right thing for your baby by refraining.

SomethingSoReal
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Were you depressed before you got pregnant or is this something new for you?

bambismom
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not sure that it increases miscarriage, but if you drink too much it will cause "fetal alcohol syndrome" which means your baby will be braindamaged!!   It causes mental retardation and all kinds of other physical and mental abnormalities!!  Not trying to lecture you but maybe just scare you a little, please DO NOT drink!!!  Even a small amount of alcohol can cause problems.  You will feel terrible if you hurt your baby, please try to think of him or her right now and figure out another way to deal with your problems. 

Quoting Anonymous: Does alcohol increase the chance of miscarriage?
Quoting lucy164:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:51 AM
Depressed is a really strong word to use but i was at my worst for sure..

Quoting SomethingSoReal:

Were you depressed before you got pregnant or is this something new for you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)