Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Just Whining

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM
  • 3 Replies

I didn't sleep well last night at all.  I started the day out really well, but now I have crashed!  Ugh! 

All I want to do is lay down and sleep, but I want to do other stuff too that I find fun and am able to do right now. I know it will mess up tonights sleep too.  Ugh!

I think I need to get a new battery for my glucose monitor too!  Time to start pricking the finger again.  Every time I eat, I start getting sleepy and having a little shakiness within an hour.  Ugh!

So tired of having to take care of myself...lol  I wish someone else would do it for me! 

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

im having to start the same thing again with my finger sticks. i have been neglecting it. hope you can sleep tonight and have a good day.

lucy164
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:15 PM

take care of getting a new battery for that monitor even if you don't fee3l like it.  Blood sugar levels which are unstable could make you feel like you do.

buckle
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:47 PM

It is such a pain!  LOL...literally!

Quoting lucy164:

take care of getting a new battery for that monitor even if you don't fee3l like it.  Blood sugar levels which are unstable could make you feel like you do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)