Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Did you name your kids..

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

after someone else or did you want the child to have a name unique to him/her?

also, did you choose traditional names or otherwise?  Share their names if you want.boy n girl

I named my first daughter Nancy and you will not believe why.  While I was pregnant with her I had a book named Healthy Pregnancy and one day I was staring at the word pregnancy and noticed the the end of the word was nancy and I thought that is a really nice name so, Nancy it was.

My secoond daughter is Joyce and I chose that just because I loved the name.  I thought it sounded pretty and happy.

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:55 PM

I named my first son Joshua Kevin, I needed a first name that went with the middle name Kevin, that is hubbys middle name. My 2nd son is Matthew Thomson after my dad.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:14 PM
My daughter is Baylie MacKenzie. I picked her first name, I was obsessed with the name and don't even remember where I picked it up lol her dad picked MacKenzie
starryeyez23
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Ds1 is Ethan James
DD is Alexandria Marie
Ds2 is Noah Robert
Ds3 is Liam Ronald

First names we just liked. James is my step dad's middle name. Marie is ex MIL middle name Robert is ex fil name Ronald was my grandfathers name.

SS is Blaze Damien. Blaze is native american. Df is almost 100%
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:48 AM

mine are jessica nichole, lauren breanne, and thomas chad. i just liked the names. thomas is after my husband and his father. we call him chad though.

ambergem
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Unique first names. I picked Middle names based on DH's middle name, my middle name, Hope, and one of my favorite saint's name. (We have 4 kids.)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)